Find jobs for District Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 329 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Feb 2020

Interview

Interview process bogus....a recruiter reached out to me to set up a telephone interview that he was late for...then to tell me that he didn't have time to talk to me because his kid had an after school activity that he had to go to. Rescheduled for the following day...we spoke for 45 minutes only to tell me that they don't have any positions available in my market...really??? So why do you have multiple jobs posted online for district managers/store managers? So, needless to say, Love's is not a company I would desire to work for if this is how they handle recruiting...maybe the recruiters fill their day up with wasting other people's time and that's how they justify their salary. Be respectful of people looking for work...we don't have time or energy to waste.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your whole life story...we like to know "everything" about our employees because we are a big family.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Jul 2019

Interview

Was a lengthy 3 month process which is to be expected with a company growing so rapidly. Had a phone interview with the recruiter, a phone interview with the Division Director, and a face-to-face with the Division Director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful