Find jobs for General Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores General Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 327 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Jun 2020

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter on Sunday evening to conduct an impromptu interview. This led to an in person interview at on of their sites. I was asked to stay by my phone and be ready to return that day in case the Division Manager wanted to interview me. The interview seemed unorganized and consisted mainly of reviewing my resume. I never received any follow-up, including a denial email. Probably a good indication that this is a company to avoid.

Interview Questions
  • What percentage of revenue was your labor budget.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for Love's, he left me a voicemail to set up a phone interview, I left him several voicemails but he never returned my call. I would DEFINITELY not recommend applying LET ALONE working for love's.....!

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (New York, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

Phone screen at first and then a personnel interview. Very fast interview process. Met with DM and Divisional director in a store setting after 3 days. They got back with me 2 days later to let me know the next step in the process.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation that I struggled with and how did you turn it around?
Be the first to find this interview helpful