KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores IT Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 329 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

STAR based, definitely looking for culture for more than anything. They will teach you what you need to know, so they want to verify you’re a good learner. Great opportunity for incoming workforce.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working here?
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

First interview was great. The second interview was with multiple people and they all were really awesome and easy to talk to. The second interview took half the day to do because of a tour that was given and lunch was provided

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Oct 2019

Interview

1st round-technical. It was mainly focus on my Data skillset. Plus,they extensively look for Tableau Certified professional. Interview was very easy. They asked me about python and SQL as well. At the end, your skillset would matter 50% and your confidence would matter 50%

Interview Questions
  • they asked everything about my resume. My interview revolved around my Tableau qualification

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in Oct 2015

Interview

I was sat down at my college career center (University of Arkansas) and was asked various behavioral based questions that were oriented towards my ability to work in teams and if I was capable of communicating well. The communication part was important, as he emphasized, as he asserted that IT savvy people aren't typically the best communicators and they were interested in hiring candidates that could communicate well in order to work with their finance sector.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful