Find jobs for Internship

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Internship Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 327 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Dec 2021

Interview

Great interview process, asked through questions, and made me think about the questions before asking. Wouldnt worry about it they are genuine people. Now I can say that I enjoyed the process and would highly recommend to anyone looking for an internship

Interview Questions
  • Previous challenges I have faced during my time in college.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

30 mins of interview, recently it is online interview, they will talk about some experience about your resume, tell you what the internship looks like, even give choices to you to ask what area would you prefer to have internship, I am still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Love's has an incredible interview process. I was able to meet multiple employees before the official interviews even began. Then, on-site in the second round of interviews, I was able to speak with four different employees in different sectors of HR, meet other candidates who applied for the same position, and get a true feel for the organization as a whole. Awesome job!

Interview Questions
  • What experience have you had that has helped prepare you for a career in HR?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2017

Interview

On campus interview, pretty basic and really laid back. Be completely honest, don't be sweating when in interview. Just have a conversation with the interviewer. Know their history and their movement within the industry.