Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.3

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores.

Interview

Had to go through several interviews in person and by telephone. Management at store level, district level, and divisional level. Its a long process. Nothing too hard though. I can't remember too many questions, but they did allow you to speak and listened well. The interview process was cordial and they seemed interested in what you. More like a conversation, than a formal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy negotiation. I asked for X amount and they agreed.

GM In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in September 2017.

Interview

Did not tell me much about the company. I had to ask a lot of questions about the position. The HR person was more interested in talking about himself. It was a huge waste of time.

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blytheville, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Blytheville, AR) in May 2017.

Interview

You turn the application in and get called for a application within a day of submitting. They get you signed up for a drug test and after that you can start the day of or after.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Greeted by assigned interviewer.Escorted to small meeting room. Completed task online to show verbal ability to convey information provided by unhappy customer. Then greeted by two of the interviewers in what seemed like a informal and pleasant atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• 4 individuals (leads & or supervisors) conducted interview with questions about goals, incentives, and company opportunities. I was totally impressed with the information provided and hopeful they too were impressed with my eagerness to be accepted as a member of the team. What is your"dream Job"?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application about 4 to 5 days before being called in for an interview, two hours in advance. Interview was very concise and to the point. The hiring manager was very nice and was knowledgeable of the company.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore Haven, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Moore Haven, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Attended career job fair. Short mtg. with friendly Operations Mgr. Thought I made good impression & would get call back. Gave resume, then completed on-line applicatino, plus 2 tests (took over an hour). Never heard back )-: I am retired, so perhaps thought I was over-qualified?

Interview Questions

• Are you able and willing to work flexible day 6-8 hour shifts, and some weekend or holidays?   1 Answer

Business Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round after submitting your resume is a 15 minutes phone interview. The next round if they are interested is an on site interview. Was more conversational than an actual interview. They made you feel incredibly comfortable and cared what you had to say. There were 2 interviewers but it was just to see where I would fit best.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Lake Havasu City, AZ).

Interview

You apply, and pretty much if you say you're not available all the time. You won't get an interview. You apply, get phone call, do face to face and then either hired or not. Simple. No drug test for cashier/restaurant position.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in February 2017.

Interview

From the moment she saw me her faced changed, didn't even shake my hand. Got in the room she asked me to tell her about myself. I explained my experience and what I'm looking for. She goes "I thought you had more of this experience, I don't have any more questions". Although she had a paper with at least 10 questions. I asked the normal questions about the position and daily tasks. Than told her how I do similar things at my current position of 5 years. I thanked her from her time (still no hand shake )and left. The interview didn't last 15 minutes. My resume was clear and good enough for a interview but when I got there things changed. I don't think they want minorities working there.

Fuel Maintenance Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The interview was setup a few days after applying online. The Hiring manager was personable and initially appeared to have a good perspective on servant leadership and keeping others accountable. After the interview I was told I would likely be brought back within a week for a 2nd interview to meet with a Project Manager.

Shortly after the interview I reached out to the hiring manager to express my thanks and excitement to continue the conversation. After a week I followed up with the hiring manager and recruiter to check the status on a follow-up interview and did not hear back. I followed up several more times and finally heard back from the recruiter after 3.5 weeks since the interview and was told they were pursuing another candidate. I did not ever hear from the hiring manager.

Advice to Management: Be respectful of a candidates 'time during the interview process and keep them informed when they contact you.