Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Greeted by assigned interviewer.Escorted to small meeting room. Completed task online to show verbal ability to convey information provided by unhappy customer. Then greeted by two of the interviewers in what seemed like a informal and pleasant atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• 4 individuals (leads & or supervisors) conducted interview with questions about goals, incentives, and company opportunities. I was totally impressed with the information provided and hopeful they too were impressed with my eagerness to be accepted as a member of the team. What is your"dream Job"?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I submitted my application about 4 to 5 days before being called in for an interview, two hours in advance. Interview was very concise and to the point. The hiring manager was very nice and was knowledgeable of the company.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moore Haven, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Moore Haven, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Attended career job fair. Short mtg. with friendly Operations Mgr. Thought I made good impression & would get call back. Gave resume, then completed on-line applicatino, plus 2 tests (took over an hour). Never heard back )-: I am retired, so perhaps thought I was over-qualified?

Interview Questions

• Are you able and willing to work flexible day 6-8 hour shifts, and some weekend or holidays?   1 Answer

Business Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

The first round after submitting your resume is a 15 minutes phone interview. The next round if they are interested is an on site interview. Was more conversational than an actual interview. They made you feel incredibly comfortable and cared what you had to say. There were 2 interviewers but it was just to see where I would fit best.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Lake Havasu City, AZ).

Interview

You apply, and pretty much if you say you're not available all the time. You won't get an interview. You apply, get phone call, do face to face and then either hired or not. Simple. No drug test for cashier/restaurant position.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in February 2017.

Interview

From the moment she saw me her faced changed, didn't even shake my hand. Got in the room she asked me to tell her about myself. I explained my experience and what I'm looking for. She goes "I thought you had more of this experience, I don't have any more questions". Although she had a paper with at least 10 questions. I asked the normal questions about the position and daily tasks. Than told her how I do similar things at my current position of 5 years. I thanked her from her time (still no hand shake )and left. The interview didn't last 15 minutes. My resume was clear and good enough for a interview but when I got there things changed. I don't think they want minorities working there.

Fuel Maintenance Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The interview was setup a few days after applying online. The Hiring manager was personable and initially appeared to have a good perspective on servant leadership and keeping others accountable. After the interview I was told I would likely be brought back within a week for a 2nd interview to meet with a Project Manager.

Shortly after the interview I reached out to the hiring manager to express my thanks and excitement to continue the conversation. After a week I followed up with the hiring manager and recruiter to check the status on a follow-up interview and did not hear back. I followed up several more times and finally heard back from the recruiter after 3.5 weeks since the interview and was told they were pursuing another candidate. I did not ever hear from the hiring manager.

Advice to Management: Be respectful of a candidates 'time during the interview process and keep them informed when they contact you.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Gulfport, MS) in December 2016.

Interview

Very extensive but exciting experience. I was asked a series of how would u handle the situation-questions. I took a tour of task list and was offered the job.

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Salisbury, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

they asked many questions about myself and my expectations. they were thorough in answering my questions and addressing my concerns. they were very polite and professional, yet laid back.
    this sentence exsists because glassdoor requires at least 30 words....

Interview Questions

• any scheduling restrictions   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call a few days after submitting my resume online. The manager and I spoke briefly until she mentioned the wage range for this position, which was below what I was interested in pursuing. We did not continue beyond that.