Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 145 of over 145 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Featured Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Good and straight forward. Very informative as well. Told me about their policies and a bit of history on how Love's started which I had no knowledge of. Managers was friendly and very easy to talk to which is a plus. They didn't mind me asking questions and asked me more than once if I had any to ask them.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked would I be open to work any shift, starting pay ect...
    2 Answers

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Very weird, it was like they already had their mind made up not to hire me. Awkward questions, no eye contact, seemed eager to get the interview over quickly. Shame, this seemed like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Tucson, AZ) in Mar 2021

Interview

Quick but thorough, descriptive, was in and out in under half an hour, felt like I had a good idea of the job description and duties. benefits were discussed too.

Interview Questions
  • previous job experience in regards to performance and culture

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

The interview process consisted of several one on one interviews with team members / directors from different departments. They took us around to different offices and each interview lasted roughly 15 mins.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been told something in confidence?

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Dayton, OH) in Feb 2021

Interview

it was quick and easy i had applied several before but didnt make the interviews, however when i did i was hired on the spot and greeted by the entire team

Interview Questions
  • what qualities and skills i have

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

30 mins of interview, recently it is online interview, they will talk about some experience about your resume, tell you what the internship looks like, even give choices to you to ask what area would you prefer to have internship, I am still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Jasper, TN) in Oct 2020

Interview

Good friendship caring.good place good coke.they got good food they got good service.clean bathroom. Clean store cleaning everything .they got everything you need.they got toy for kid.they got stuff for truck drivers. They got gas and diesel

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself everything

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

First interview was great. The second interview was with multiple people and they all were really awesome and easy to talk to. The second interview took half the day to do because of a tour that was given and lunch was provided

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

I applied on Indeed and someone texted me about the position. He was very nonchalant and using emojis and “lol”s and it wasn’t very professional, but to the point where it seemed like someone just got ahold of my number and it wasn’t real. He wouldn’t give me the address of the location, just told me where about it was. He essentially offered me the position before even bringing up an interview, as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (New York, NY) in Jun 2020

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter on Sunday evening to conduct an impromptu interview. This led to an in person interview at on of their sites. I was asked to stay by my phone and be ready to return that day in case the Division Manager wanted to interview me. The interview seemed unorganized and consisted mainly of reviewing my resume. I never received any follow-up, including a denial email. Probably a good indication that this is a company to avoid.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Interviews