Find jobs for Sales Associate/Cashier

KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 331 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Jul 2022

Interview

Interview was good, was offered the job with a start date. Completed and accepted the job offer. They called the next day to say they might not have the position after all, not to give my notice, and they would call back the same day to advise. No call back, today I called and they said, " we've decided to decline" I asked if it was because of a lack of available hours and he said, "mostly yes that's the main reason". A few minutes later I get an update from Love's employment website advising that same location has the job open that I was offered and then rescinded.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with difficult customers Have I worked with a difficult peer Why I left previous positions
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Davenport, FL) in May 2022

Interview

Vey friendly, very positive stayed on topic asked relevant questions, kept it professional an short. Didn't make me wait for the interview arrived on the scheduled time and was promptly interviewed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here