Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Maintenance Technician Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 332 interviews

Interviews at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Milan, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Milan, MI) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied online called that they had an interview that day. There was a pretty fast easy simple way to get a part-time job and I’ve been loving it for the last four days. Being hired as maintenance allows me to put that experience on your résumé so I can get a better job at U of M. So I plan on being here for at least a year or two so that looks good on a résumé. Im just trying to hit my 30 work requirement now. Loves gas station truck station seems like a perfectly good place for anyone to start a career

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in a situation if you don’t know how to respond to a customer
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Dayton, OH) in Feb 2021

Interview

it was quick and easy i had applied several before but didnt make the interviews, however when i did i was hired on the spot and greeted by the entire team

Interview Questions
  • what qualities and skills i have

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Gulfport, MS) in Dec 2016

Interview

Very extensive but exciting experience. I was asked a series of how would u handle the situation-questions. I took a tour of task list and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores? Share Your Experiences

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores logo

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Careers

Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It’s been a guiding principle at Love’s for more than 55 years, and it’s leading us into the future. We’re...More

• Our Values
  • Store Operation
  • Corporate Office

Company Updates

233 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
A self-professed night owl for more than 30 years, Gemini Motor Transport Fuel Driver Eddie Johnson delivers fuel to Love’s locations all around a large swath of Texas and Oklahoma while most of us sleep. He joined #TeamLoves nine years ago after a conversation with Regional Manager Tim Sayles at a terminal. “At Gemini, I feel like I’m working with the best in the business,” Eddie said. While Eddie sees #BlackHistoryMonth as a year-long celebration, the month of February is especially about reflecting on the figures across history who have shaped success and the Black identity, from civil rights icons and politicians to actors and entrepreneurs. When he is not putting in the long hours and miles in a yellow Gemini big rig, Eddie pursues his passion for barbecue as a business owner. He started up his barbecue company, “No Sauce Needed,” five years ago at the urging of his wife. “I’ve always loved barbecue, and she told me if I’m going to be making so much of it , I better start selling it,” Eddie said. Eddie spends most of his weekends delivering barbecue around Fort Worth.
Shared image

242 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Ariel Webb, Chester’s assistant manager at Love’s 236 in North Little Rock, says her happy-go-lucky personality and positive outlook serve her well as she helps recruit and develop restaurant team members. “When it comes to leading others, I believe you should first and foremost exude respect and treat people the way you want to be treated,” Ariel said. Seeing her employees succeed and grow in their career is her favorite part of her job. She feels happy at the end of every day, no matter what challenges come her way. Love’s is the first company she’s worked at where she feels like part of a big family. She has benefited firsthand from her managers’ focus on career development, having started as a Godfather’s Pizza team member before being promoted to her current role. Every Black History Month, Ariel looks forward to a big family reunion, where her and her many cousins listen to stories from their grandfather, who just turned 105-years-old. “He’s really taught us to be grateful how the times have changed for the better, especially when it comes to our rights and freedoms.”
Shared image

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Photos

+ Add Photo
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's is always looking for Friendly Faces to staff its 560 locations.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's employs thousands of restaurant team members from coast to coast.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Opening day for Love's Travel Stops in Walsenburg, Colorado.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's Chief Culture Office Jenny Love Meyer volunteering with SheBuilds.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: OU Gemini Motor Transport hauler parked in front of Love's Travel Stops sign.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Trillium, a member of the Love's Family of Companies, is a leading provider of renewable fuels and alternative fueling solutions.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: The Love’s corporate office in Oklahoma City strives to be the employer of choice for the region.

Expert Career Advice