KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 329 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Loves required that i drive 1,000 miles for interview

Interview Questions
  • do you like to work?
    1 Answer

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter and then an interview with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I had applied for a GMT position that was posted on a job site. Throughout the hiring process I had asked several questions as far as what the difference between a General Manager Trainee and Marketing Manager was. Well best I got was that everyone hired as salaried management was expected to be ready to move up within a year and that everyone was basically a GM in training. Only after being there for several months did I finally get enough information to find out that I was not hired for the position I had applied for. There was actually a different schedule and pay scale that went along with the applied for position that was never mentioned during the interview process or that the position I was being offered was different that the one I had applied for. So just be aware that they are a privately owned company and fly a little loosely with hiring guidelines and the pay structure is fluid to say the least. There are no real set pay scales other than what the hiring DM is willing to pay to get you in the door so make sure you negotiate for what you want to start with because that is what you will get.

Interview Questions
  • The actual interview is very easy and differs little from any other hourly interview. The only question they really dwell on is if you are willing to move for promotion. Basically if you are not willing to relocate they are not interested. They even asked if I owned my home or rented and how I would go about things if I was required to move for a position. Really pushy about it considering you haven't even started working there or decided if you would want to accept a promotion. They want you to be dedicated to the company so much that you will just sell your house and relocate before you even take the drug test. Seemed really strange.

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Jan 2014

Interview

filled out application online. Sent a link to take an assessment test online. Recruiter called and scheduled an interview. Met for interview offered position. Recruiter called and went over salary and told me the location of the job was a completely different area than I was originally told.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work 52 hours a week