Find jobs for Operations Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 327 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

The interview was in a virtual format with one interviewer. He asked questions that would assess my preparedness to perform well as an Operations Manager with the company and he discussed some of the goals the company had for the future.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have you experienced and how did you overcome them?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Apr 2018

Interview

I interviewed with the District manager. It was a conversational interview focused on getting to know me as a person, my views on leadership, initiative and work ethic. It took place in a 1 on 1 setting with a recruiter. Then at the corporate headquarters with a panel. Next I did a phone interview with the division manager of the division within which I would work.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of leader do you want to work for?
1 person found this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Phone Interview with the following individuals: Corporate Recruiter District Manager Regional Manager The overall process was fairly straightforward and very professional. If felt that the interviewers were family oriented, friendly, and overall one of the most efficient interview processes I have had yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Had to go through several interviews in person and by telephone. Management at store level, district level, and divisional level. Its a long process. Nothing too hard though. I can't remember too many questions, but they did allow you to speak and listened well. The interview process was cordial and they seemed interested in what you. More like a conversation, than a formal interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful