Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 331 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

The interview was in a virtual format with one interviewer. He asked questions that would assess my preparedness to perform well as an Operations Manager with the company and he discussed some of the goals the company had for the future.

Interview Questions
  • What challenges have you experienced and how did you overcome them?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Apr 2018

Interview

I interviewed with the District manager. It was a conversational interview focused on getting to know me as a person, my views on leadership, initiative and work ethic. It took place in a 1 on 1 setting with a recruiter. Then at the corporate headquarters with a panel. Next I did a phone interview with the division manager of the division within which I would work.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of leader do you want to work for?
1 person found this interview helpful

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Phone Interview with the following individuals: Corporate Recruiter District Manager Regional Manager The overall process was fairly straightforward and very professional. If felt that the interviewers were family oriented, friendly, and overall one of the most efficient interview processes I have had yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Had to go through several interviews in person and by telephone. Management at store level, district level, and divisional level. Its a long process. Nothing too hard though. I can't remember too many questions, but they did allow you to speak and listened well. The interview process was cordial and they seemed interested in what you. More like a conversation, than a formal interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores? Share Your Experiences

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores logo

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Careers

Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It’s been a guiding principle at Love’s for more than 55 years, and it’s leading us into the future. We’re...More

• Our Values
  • Store Operation
  • Corporate Office

Company Updates

222 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
A self-professed night owl for more than 30 years, Gemini Motor Transport Fuel Driver Eddie Johnson delivers fuel to Love’s locations all around a large swath of Texas and Oklahoma while most of us sleep. He joined #TeamLoves nine years ago after a conversation with Regional Manager Tim Sayles at a terminal. “At Gemini, I feel like I’m working with the best in the business,” Eddie said. While Eddie sees #BlackHistoryMonth as a year-long celebration, the month of February is especially about reflecting on the figures across history who have shaped success and the Black identity, from civil rights icons and politicians to actors and entrepreneurs. When he is not putting in the long hours and miles in a yellow Gemini big rig, Eddie pursues his passion for barbecue as a business owner. He started up his barbecue company, “No Sauce Needed,” five years ago at the urging of his wife. “I’ve always loved barbecue, and she told me if I’m going to be making so much of it , I better start selling it,” Eddie said. Eddie spends most of his weekends delivering barbecue around Fort Worth.
Shared image

231 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Ariel Webb, Chester’s assistant manager at Love’s 236 in North Little Rock, says her happy-go-lucky personality and positive outlook serve her well as she helps recruit and develop restaurant team members. “When it comes to leading others, I believe you should first and foremost exude respect and treat people the way you want to be treated,” Ariel said. Seeing her employees succeed and grow in their career is her favorite part of her job. She feels happy at the end of every day, no matter what challenges come her way. Love’s is the first company she’s worked at where she feels like part of a big family. She has benefited firsthand from her managers’ focus on career development, having started as a Godfather’s Pizza team member before being promoted to her current role. Every Black History Month, Ariel looks forward to a big family reunion, where her and her many cousins listen to stories from their grandfather, who just turned 105-years-old. “He’s really taught us to be grateful how the times have changed for the better, especially when it comes to our rights and freedoms.”
Shared image

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Photos

+ Add Photo
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's is always looking for Friendly Faces to staff its 560 locations.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's employs thousands of restaurant team members from coast to coast.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Opening day for Love's Travel Stops in Walsenburg, Colorado.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's Chief Culture Office Jenny Love Meyer volunteering with SheBuilds.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: OU Gemini Motor Transport hauler parked in front of Love's Travel Stops sign.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Trillium, a member of the Love's Family of Companies, is a leading provider of renewable fuels and alternative fueling solutions.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: The Love’s corporate office in Oklahoma City strives to be the employer of choice for the region.

Expert Career Advice