KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 327 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2022

Interview

Great, very nice and an amazing interview. They asked very good question . Really wanted to get to know me as a person. We went over my past work history also asked me . Really went over the history of loves and what they stand for.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for loves
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hardin, MT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Hardin, MT) in Mar 2022

Interview

They were both sweet and reasonable questions were asked. The process was pretty simple, two days, 15 minutes with two managers. Both of them going by not just questions but learning my personality.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do with a co-worker you didn’t like?

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Jonesboro, AR) in Jan 2022

Interview

Very simple and easy, really covered the basis while lightening the mood in the stress of a first time interview. Really showed the meaning of Love’s and made me excited to get to work!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Buena Vista, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Buena Vista, CO) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process was nice and smooth. The manager was very friendly and enjoyable to meet. The interview was simple but yet complex. I enjoyed the process and was very happy to get hired.

Interview Questions
  • what i would do if a customer was upset

Anonymous Employee in Hungerford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Hungerford, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

he was nice and he is willing to work with my days of work and he was very understanding and to fun to be around and did a tour around the store and gave me the back round on the loves company.

Interview Questions
  • tell me something about yourself