KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Restaurant Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 332 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Joseph City, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Joseph City, AZ) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was good, fast and quick to the point. They were very friendly and welcoming. Managers were very informing, cashiers were knowledgable about what was going on and were informable.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to be apart of the Loves team. What made me switch employers. What my last job was like.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Orangeburg, SC) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was easygoing. The hiring manager was very upfront with the expectations if hired for the position. The expectations of the company and it’s values were also brought up.

Interview Questions
  • What am I looking for out of this job?

Anonymous Employee in Mayer, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Mayer, AZ) in May 2022

Interview

A lot of question about Love's truck stop and Arby's Including a tour of Love's and Arby's. Went over expectation while working for Love's\Arby's. Went over tax form, provide uniform and hat.

Interview Questions
  • What made me decide to work for Love's