Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Restaurant Team Member Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 335 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Joseph City, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Joseph City, AZ) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was good, fast and quick to the point. They were very friendly and welcoming. Managers were very informing, cashiers were knowledgable about what was going on and were informable.

Interview Questions
  • Why I wanted to be apart of the Loves team. What made me switch employers. What my last job was like.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Orangeburg, SC) in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was easygoing. The hiring manager was very upfront with the expectations if hired for the position. The expectations of the company and it’s values were also brought up.

Interview Questions
  • What am I looking for out of this job?

Anonymous Employee in Mayer, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Mayer, AZ) in May 2022

Interview

A lot of question about Love's truck stop and Arby's Including a tour of Love's and Arby's. Went over expectation while working for Love's\Arby's. Went over tax form, provide uniform and hat.

Interview Questions
  • What made me decide to work for Love's

Anonymous Employee in Vian, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Vian, OK) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was a very professional interview. The questions were very customer based. They informed me that they also care for their employees as much as the customers. They asked many thorough questions to see my personality. They also wanted to see how I would personally handle a situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Rolla, MO) in Sep 2015

Interview

It was very simple. Very short. The average questions that would be asked for a job in customer service. For the first few days I was observed doing my job. Starting a slow safe process on moving down the line learning all of the stations. And then was quized regularly about each and every station. One at a time. There are also alot of videos to watch on training and saftey through Subway-U and Loves company.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work with customers?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburndale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Auburndale, FL) in Jun 2015

Interview

Position for Arby's located in truck stop. Simple took 30 minutes. In order to hire must ask other management so no job offer must follow chain of command. Approx 2-7 days before I will know.

Interview Questions
  • Time when I went beyond to accomplice task?
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores? Share Your Experiences

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores logo

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Careers

Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It’s been a guiding principle at Love’s for more than 55 years, and it’s leading us into the future. We’re...More

• Our Values
  • Store Operation
  • Corporate Office

Company Updates

283 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
A self-professed night owl for more than 30 years, Gemini Motor Transport Fuel Driver Eddie Johnson delivers fuel to Love’s locations all around a large swath of Texas and Oklahoma while most of us sleep. He joined #TeamLoves nine years ago after a conversation with Regional Manager Tim Sayles at a terminal. “At Gemini, I feel like I’m working with the best in the business,” Eddie said. While Eddie sees #BlackHistoryMonth as a year-long celebration, the month of February is especially about reflecting on the figures across history who have shaped success and the Black identity, from civil rights icons and politicians to actors and entrepreneurs. When he is not putting in the long hours and miles in a yellow Gemini big rig, Eddie pursues his passion for barbecue as a business owner. He started up his barbecue company, “No Sauce Needed,” five years ago at the urging of his wife. “I’ve always loved barbecue, and she told me if I’m going to be making so much of it , I better start selling it,” Eddie said. Eddie spends most of his weekends delivering barbecue around Fort Worth.
Shared image

292 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Ariel Webb, Chester’s assistant manager at Love’s 236 in North Little Rock, says her happy-go-lucky personality and positive outlook serve her well as she helps recruit and develop restaurant team members. “When it comes to leading others, I believe you should first and foremost exude respect and treat people the way you want to be treated,” Ariel said. Seeing her employees succeed and grow in their career is her favorite part of her job. She feels happy at the end of every day, no matter what challenges come her way. Love’s is the first company she’s worked at where she feels like part of a big family. She has benefited firsthand from her managers’ focus on career development, having started as a Godfather’s Pizza team member before being promoted to her current role. Every Black History Month, Ariel looks forward to a big family reunion, where her and her many cousins listen to stories from their grandfather, who just turned 105-years-old. “He’s really taught us to be grateful how the times have changed for the better, especially when it comes to our rights and freedoms.”
Shared image

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Photos

+ Add Photo
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's is always looking for Friendly Faces to staff its 560 locations.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's employs thousands of restaurant team members from coast to coast.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Opening day for Love's Travel Stops in Walsenburg, Colorado.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's Chief Culture Office Jenny Love Meyer volunteering with SheBuilds.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: OU Gemini Motor Transport hauler parked in front of Love's Travel Stops sign.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Trillium, a member of the Love's Family of Companies, is a leading provider of renewable fuels and alternative fueling solutions.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: The Love’s corporate office in Oklahoma City strives to be the employer of choice for the region.

Expert Career Advice