KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 327 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Pueblo, CO) in Mar 2022

Interview

I got reccomended the job from a friend and we came in and talked to the manager one day after school and got offered a job once I put an application in.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think you'd be able to work in a high energy environment with lots of people coming in and out.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Elgin, SC) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process was very easy. They explained pretty much everything that they expect from their employees. They allow you to tell them a little bit about yourself. All questions were easy to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Cumberland, MD) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was really easy and got along with my interviewer. I came in we talked about the job and my expectations. I was then showed a few things around Loves.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you be the best person to hire?

Anonymous Employee in Dumas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Dumas, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

James bohannon sat me down and we talked about my job history and asked me why I wanted to work at loves and he talked about the benefits of the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enid, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Enid, OK) in Dec 2019

Interview

It was comfortable, fair, and friendly. They made setting up the time for the interview very flex able. I was interviewed by a Male and a female at the same time, that was a good thing.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle other employee's and communicate?