Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Store Manager Interview Questions

2.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and was immediately contacted for an interview. The initial interview took 40 min and was followed up by the District Manager both interviews provided insight into the job responsibilities training and growth of the company. I was unaware that the company provided such a strong benefits package to help build lifelong health and financial security. Although the job described didn't seem either difficult or easy but did provide a formula where you can lead and provided support from upper management.

Interview Questions

• Typical Interview Questions regarding job history, team building, work philosophy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in September 2013.

Interview

The initial process was smooth and very professional, however, by the time I neared the end of the process, so many different people had been involved at each stage it resulted in wasted time and duplication of paperwork. I was given a start date and was told to expect an offer letter, however, I kept contacting them asking when it was coming as I turned down 2 other jobs. They said my credit prevented them from hiring me. I passed drug screening, references, etc. and was honest about my credit during the interview process ( I had to have heart surgery and was out of work for a while, so I got behind in some bills.) If I had tried to hide it or hadn't been up front before, I would have understood, but they had said it wouldn't be an issue, so to not get the job because of my credit was horrible. They'll miss out on good people because of a policy. Oh well, the place was robbed a few weeks later, so, God was looking out for me in the end. They didn't do right by me.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific situational questions, so it was just about using common sense.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in August 2011.

Interview

Very basic with general questions from the recruiter. Asked about background and career goals. Spent much of the time looking at the computer screen.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Loves?   Answer Question
    • Your background suggests you know little about the gas/ travel business, what skills do youo bring witj you that will help you get your bearings?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in August 2011.

Interview

I applied on line, weeks later I got a plone call from regional office for a phove interview, after phone interview I met with district manager and interview with dm went very good. Week later I was asked for a second interview with a different district manager that interview was very good as well. They asked very simple questions. At the end of interview he said HR will be contacting me soon. Next day I got an email that they hired some one else.