KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 329 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Applied the a recruiter called for an interview. Then met with a manager the the district manager. Finally a phone call with the divisional manager. The recieved a written job offer

Interview Questions
  • Basic background info
    Answer Question

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Apr 2016

Interview

Applied on line and was immediately contacted for an interview. The initial interview took 40 min and was followed up by the District Manager both interviews provided insight into the job responsibilities training and growth of the company. I was unaware that the company provided such a strong benefits package to help build lifelong health and financial security. Although the job described didn't seem either difficult or easy but did provide a formula where you can lead and provided support from upper management.

Interview Questions
  • Typical Interview Questions regarding job history, team building, work philosophy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Houston, TX) in Sep 2013

Interview

The initial process was smooth and very professional, however, by the time I neared the end of the process, so many different people had been involved at each stage it resulted in wasted time and duplication of paperwork. I was given a start date and was told to expect an offer letter, however, I kept contacting them asking when it was coming as I turned down 2 other jobs. They said my credit prevented them from hiring me. I passed drug screening, references, etc. and was honest about my credit during the interview process ( I had to have heart surgery and was out of work for a while, so I got behind in some bills.) If I had tried to hide it or hadn't been up front before, I would have understood, but they had said it wouldn't be an issue, so to not get the job because of my credit was horrible. They'll miss out on good people because of a policy. Oh well, the place was robbed a few weeks later, so, God was looking out for me in the end. They didn't do right by me.

Interview Questions
  • They asked specific situational questions, so it was just about using common sense.
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Aug 2011

Interview

Very basic with general questions from the recruiter. Asked about background and career goals. Spent much of the time looking at the computer screen.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Loves?
  • Your background suggests you know little about the gas/ travel business, what skills do youo bring witj you that will help you get your bearings?