Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Team Member

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores.

Interview

Quick and easy process. Was called the day after I applied and had an interview set up very quickly. Met for interview and was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Magnolia, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Magnolia, MS) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was fully inclusive and didn't sugar coat just how much Love's expects you to do. My hiring manager went over the kind of hours I'd be working, the pay, the benefits, and everything I would be expected to do while on the clock as well as the kind of things Love's is harsh about not being done.

Interview Questions

• If you're done with everything on your task list, what's the first thing you would do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lamar, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Lamar, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Go online and fill out application and take assessment. Called store to check application so they would have my name in mind once something was open.
    Phone interview, in person interview, reference checks.
    Show up in professional dress, not jeans and flip flops. Bring references with you to interview.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores.

Interview

It mostly comprised of asking to tell them about my life from highschool on. While telling my story the GM was really engaged and showed genuine interrest not just in professional aspects but in me. This was the first sign that loves treats their employees as a genuine family. We watch out for eachother. The interview felt more like a friendly conversation than business. I have qualifications that i could use to sell myself to a higher starting wage and i feel loves genuinely wants us to move up and be paid what we deserve.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you work day was ending and you couldnt have overtime but you couldnt finish all of your work.   2 Answers

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was pleasant and timely. From the time I inquired about the position until the time I sat down to interview was only a couple of days. They made me feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward and the questions they ask are typical of any job that requires customer service. Just make sure you answer in a way that is effective while making sure not to make the potential customer or interviewer uncomfortable with your methods.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a belligerent customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Havasu City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Lake Havasu City, AZ).

Interview

You apply, and pretty much if you say you're not available all the time. You won't get an interview. You apply, get phone call, do face to face and then either hired or not. Simple. No drug test for cashier/restaurant position.