Lowe's Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

1.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Jacksonville, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

Did the online application for a few sales associate positions. Was called within a week to come in for an interview. One of the managers on duty did the interview. The interview was more about answering questions about what you had done in your past experiences. About eight questions were asked. You would think the older you are and the more work experience you have it would be easy. When the questions are asked one of the first thing you may think is "I know I have had this situation more than one, but which one do I tell about". Notes were made but not shared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called for interview couple of weeks later. Myself and another candidate who was a first time job seeker, interviewed separately. I shop here often which is the rivercity location, so when they asked if I spoke Spanish and got excited that I do, I thought I had this job considering they get a lot of migrant workers in there and I don't think anyone working there is bilingual...on a few occasions I've had to translate for the cashiers and customer service dept...typical interview questions for dept store jobs...hr rep said you'd get a call for a second interview with mgmt, however the other candidate was offered the job on the spot so I knew that was b.s. I got a rejection letter a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Was all done online, takes a quiz about possible outcomes of the workday

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2013.

Interview

One interview with Hr then immediate after with manager.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

it was a phone interview

Interview Questions

wasn't what i expected...

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Milton, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

It was pretty processional, they tried to accommodate everyone, even the ones who had no experience. They do prefer if you have had experience and also try to see if you possess and exhibit any of their company's core values.