Lowe's Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.6

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and they wanted to know why I would be a great fit. Asked me to talk to them about why I wanted to come back to Lowe's after restructure. I explained that I wanted to make a difference and I thought that hr manager was the way to go.

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Quick easy especially round season prime time they are friendly just answer quickly and pass drug test the process took 3 weeks they start off with good pay just don't get stuck doing weekend team

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Suwanee, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two senior managers who read a list of questions about work experience. After the initial interview a second interview was taken place in the training room with a senior manager and a HR manager,

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Asked me questions about "a time I did this" or "a time I did that". I was already a part time employee and I got positive feedback about me as a desirable employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Situational Interview Process. There is a main question followed by 4 sub questions. Reference the situation, your behavior in that situation and the outcome to answer the question full circle. If hired a contingent offer is made pending an approved background check and negative drug screening. Onboarding is detailed and lasts about a week to ensure that the employee receives adequate training for growth and development.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to assist a customer?   1 Answer
    • Why should Lowes Hire You?   1 Answer

Field Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Buford, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by the Recruiter, and a telephone interview was scheduled. After the phone interview, I met with a Senior Manager. We had a two hour interview, that I thought went well. He stressed the importance of keeping your customer engaged and informed, and the importance of follow-up and follow through. After a week or so, I reached out to my Recruiter, and she said that I would be contacted before the end of the week.

Guess what? No contact. No follow-up, no follow through. Even if a candidate is not selected, thank them for coming in and let them know that there were other qualified candidates to consider.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people.   Answer Question

Appliance Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I started with an online application that included several "tests' to be completed. Later I received an phone automated screening, next was a phone screen interview where I was asked about 4 questions followed by an in person interview that was confirmed via email - I also received a email reminder of the interview the day before.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience have you had in the past   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Stockbridge, GA).

Interview

Applied online. Gotta call back about 2 weeks later for interview. Interviewed with HR Manager then Assistant Manager of Department. 8 simple questions explaining previous work experience and customer interactions.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was set up with the Store Manager and the Human Resources manager. Only the Store manager actually asked questions from a prepared form. Both managers made extensive notes as we talked. The interview was an hour long and there were 8 situational questions. Before the actual interview starts, you must read and sign a 5 page set of rules and policies.

Interview Questions

• General situational questions, like 'describe a time when you had to resolve a conflict between an employee and another manager.'   1 Answer

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick and basic questions. They started with the basic review of your application details and then administered an online assessment test. You are also asked to fill out paper for background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lowe's?   1 Answer