Lowe's Interview Questions in Buford, GA | Glassdoor

Lowe's Interview Questions in Buford, GA

Field Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Buford, GA).

Interview

I was contacted by the Recruiter, and a telephone interview was scheduled. After the phone interview, I met with a Senior Manager. We had a two hour interview, that I thought went well. He stressed the importance of keeping your customer engaged and informed, and the importance of follow-up and follow through. After a week or so, I reached out to my Recruiter, and she said that I would be contacted before the end of the week.

Guess what? No contact. No follow-up, no follow through. Even if a candidate is not selected, thank them for coming in and let them know that there were other qualified candidates to consider.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a diverse group of people.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Buford, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

First there was a small phone interview. They asked me about why I wanted to work at Lowes and about my availability and the positions I was willing to take on.This was followed by a brief interview with either a manager or HR at the site of the store; basic interview and situational questions. They also administer a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did not agree with a decision made by an upper level manager?   Answer Question

Commercial Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Buford, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview process was fairly well thought out, corporate is doing their job. There is redundancy in the 'personality' test, as in answering many of the same questions online and in the interview. Overall, it impresses me that they (corporate) are in tune with the needs of an employee. My only complaint is that personally, someone from the interview team should have more feedback for me- my follow up phone call after having left on the note of "I am just trying to figure out where I can put you..." was answered with a vague "We haven't decided yet."

Interview Questions

• what mistakes has your former/current employer made ....   1 Answer