Lowe's CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 29, 2017

2.2

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Meet with HR after arranging interview over the phone. Standard questions, short and sweet. If offered they'll call for a second interview where they will swab test and determine salary via algorithm.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult situtations in the past at work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Somerset, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me questions about my past work experience and how I would handle certain situations. Overall I had an accurate idea if I was going to get the job based on her reactions, but I did have to stay on top of them every week to see if I got it or not. They were probably busy and weren't the best at getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a difficult situation in a past work experience   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic questions regarding customer service and how you may have handled difficult situations. Questions regarding how versatile you could be and willingness to go the extra mile. Tell us about your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled an upset customer and the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Loveland, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

store HR contacted me 2 days after submitting my online application to set up the interview for the next day. the next day I interviewed with an assistant store manager and HR assistant, received an offer later that day, 2 days later took the spit drug test and authorized background check.

Anonymous Employee in Southwest Ranches, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Southwest Ranches, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

called by hr set interview for next day.arrived asked a few basic questions by hr , after ward assistant store manager aked me eight situational questions about how you would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• name a time u had to make a decision eith little to no information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2017.

Interview

At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all

Interview Questions

• At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

intense interview. very specific about detail do not worry about being long winded. take your time you are not scored about breaks you're are scored on your answer not how long it takes you to answer it

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Dumb questions that don't do anything to set you out from other applicants. Situational questions that are meaningless to actual real life situations. interview takes 30 to 40 minutes and afterwards you have no idea how you actually did because the questions were so stupid.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time blah blah blah stupid situational question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Savannah, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very pushy in trying to get me to come in for interview. Didn't accept due to pay. Testing out my interview skills. Earlier in life maybe. 30 words on hiring and interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Livermore, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very low key interview process. I was asked a series of questions by the assistant store manager for the department I was applying for. The entire interview lasted for approximately one hour. The questions were very straight forward and not complicated. The questions were about my work experiences and how I handled myself during certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Q:Tell about a time you had to get a job done under a time schedule   1 Answer