Lowe's CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's CSA Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

intense interview. very specific about detail do not worry about being long winded. take your time you are not scored about breaks you're are scored on your answer not how long it takes you to answer it

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Livermore, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very low key interview process. I was asked a series of questions by the assistant store manager for the department I was applying for. The entire interview lasted for approximately one hour. The questions were very straight forward and not complicated. The questions were about my work experiences and how I handled myself during certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Q:Tell about a time you had to get a job done under a time schedule   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Had one interview with an Assistant Store Manager. Went really well. Asked a few set questions. Just answered truthfully and was myself. It was a great experience overall. Was called back quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Norwich, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a brief meeting with the HR person at the store. I was then told I was hired and would be brought in for training. I wasn't contacted again for almost a month.

Interview Questions

• About any previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

no big deal. I was a current employee and was made aware of a position that management wanted me to apply for. I applied and had the interview within a few days. A few days later, I was informed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Scenario based interview process with HR and assistant store Manager who manages the area you will work in . Wierd thing is you are never intervuiewed by your department manager and do not meet them until you start work. There are no peer interviews (interviews with colleagues) to test cultural fit either they do standard criminal and background/financial check

Interview Questions

• how did you delight a customer, how did you solve a challenging customer situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical of lowes - they ahve a take it or leave it attitude - no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Oakland Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oakland Park, FL).

Interview

Typical customer service questions. Interview with HR first. Then you interview with your department manager. The questions were generic if you've had a interview for a customer service type job you get what I mean.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you delt with a difficult customer. What did you do to de escalate   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate. Pay was more than I expected for part time

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

2 step process pretty straight forward and easy. Set up an interview over the phone with the hr. Then you interview with the asm of your department, he's going to ask you personality based questions nothing to hard. Then an interview with the hr he will ask you some more personality based question. The interview is based on a points system generated by lowes so answer the question fully and in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and fellow management had a disagreement and how you felt with the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (York, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

very quick, hr lady asked a few questions then administered oral drug test before I left, they were all easy question, if you can come up with a bs response on the spot, you'll get hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry or upset customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Acworth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was the generic questions and shooting the breeze as most interviews. Name a time you worked as a team, etc. The process was handled well they contacted me, I came in and they were very punctual.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to work in a team to overcome some goal... it was something like this.   1 Answer