Lowe's CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's CSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Loveland, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

store HR contacted me 2 days after submitting my online application to set up the interview for the next day. the next day I interviewed with an assistant store manager and HR assistant, received an offer later that day, 2 days later took the spit drug test and authorized background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Meet with HR after arranging interview over the phone. Standard questions, short and sweet. If offered they'll call for a second interview where they will swab test and determine salary via algorithm.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult situtations in the past at work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Somerset, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

They asked me questions about my past work experience and how I would handle certain situations. Overall I had an accurate idea if I was going to get the job based on her reactions, but I did have to stay on top of them every week to see if I got it or not. They were probably busy and weren't the best at getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a difficult situation in a past work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Moore, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

Brief and asked typical interview questions; tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled that situation and diffuse the conflict. These are pretty typical questions for this interview

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled that situation and diffuse the conflict. These are pretty typical questions for this interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rock Hill, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought into a office and interviewed by a assistant store manager (ASM). They ask you several questions to which they ask you to give an example of a issue or problem you faced in another job. Tell me a time that a customer had a question about the service you offer and how did you handle the question. That would be an example. After the interview I was given a job offer and I was given a piece of paper with a hourly wage written on it, figured out by a program they use. It goes by your experience level and knowledge.Pretty fair I will admit.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were asked to compromise safety on the job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic questions regarding customer service and how you may have handled difficult situations. Questions regarding how versatile you could be and willingness to go the extra mile. Tell us about your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled an upset customer and the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2017.

Interview

At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all

Interview Questions

• At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbus, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Dumb questions that don't do anything to set you out from other applicants. Situational questions that are meaningless to actual real life situations. interview takes 30 to 40 minutes and afterwards you have no idea how you actually did because the questions were so stupid.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time blah blah blah stupid situational question   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sanford, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

They hire everyone. They are badly in need of people. But, you get fire as fast as you get hire. That is the reason why you do not find anyone to help you in the store. They are not making money, so the first thing that they do is fire people.

Interview Questions

• Work on weekends. They promised to train but never did. They are just throwing number up on a wall. Their major concern is just to get people to work and as soon as the store is not making money they fire you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southwest Ranches, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Southwest Ranches, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

called by hr set interview for next day.arrived asked a few basic questions by hr , after ward assistant store manager aked me eight situational questions about how you would deal with certain situations.

Interview Questions

• name a time u had to make a decision eith little to no information.   Answer Question