Lowe's CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's CSA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.3

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic questions regarding customer service and how you may have handled difficult situations. Questions regarding how versatile you could be and willingness to go the extra mile. Tell us about your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled an upset customer and the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Loveland, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

store HR contacted me 2 days after submitting my online application to set up the interview for the next day. the next day I interviewed with an assistant store manager and HR assistant, received an offer later that day, 2 days later took the spit drug test and authorized background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2017.

Interview

At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all

Interview Questions

• At first i went to the back to interview and then i went in for another interview and a drug test easy questions passed them all   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

intense interview. very specific about detail do not worry about being long winded. take your time you are not scored about breaks you're are scored on your answer not how long it takes you to answer it

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Livermore, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very low key interview process. I was asked a series of questions by the assistant store manager for the department I was applying for. The entire interview lasted for approximately one hour. The questions were very straight forward and not complicated. The questions were about my work experiences and how I handled myself during certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Q. How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • Q:Tell about a time you had to get a job done under a time schedule   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Had one interview with an Assistant Store Manager. Went really well. Asked a few set questions. Just answered truthfully and was myself. It was a great experience overall. Was called back quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Norwich, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Norwich, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a brief meeting with the HR person at the store. I was then told I was hired and would be brought in for training. I wasn't contacted again for almost a month.

Interview Questions

• About any previous customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

no big deal. I was a current employee and was made aware of a position that management wanted me to apply for. I applied and had the interview within a few days. A few days later, I was informed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Q. Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rock Hill, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought into a office and interviewed by a assistant store manager (ASM). They ask you several questions to which they ask you to give an example of a issue or problem you faced in another job. Tell me a time that a customer had a question about the service you offer and how did you handle the question. That would be an example. After the interview I was given a job offer and I was given a piece of paper with a hourly wage written on it, figured out by a program they use. It goes by your experience level and knowledge.Pretty fair I will admit.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were asked to compromise safety on the job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Scenario based interview process with HR and assistant store Manager who manages the area you will work in . Wierd thing is you are never intervuiewed by your department manager and do not meet them until you start work. There are no peer interviews (interviews with colleagues) to test cultural fit either they do standard criminal and background/financial check

Interview Questions

• how did you delight a customer, how did you solve a challenging customer situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical of lowes - they ahve a take it or leave it attitude - no negotiation