Lowe's CSA Lowes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's CSA Lowes Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy...applied and three months later got a call from HR wanting to set up an interview. Got there and answered the questions, the following week I was in training with two other males, all different departments and been there since.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Brick, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

The application online is very basic, then you get called in for an interview. Took about a week to get hired from time of application. It is all one on one with their HR department.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chico, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Normal interview questions as any other CSA. When you are denied the job you get an email, if you get the job they normally tell you same day or very soon after.

Basically you get interview normally by 2 people, 1:1 for both or they may do 2:1. Interview isnt very hard and mainly ask for circumstances of situations where you had to help a customer or an employee. They ask for both good and bad experiences with customers and employees.

Interview Questions

• Normal situational questions. (If a customer was unsatisified Blank Blank what would you do?)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations.. They slide you a paper and ask if this hourly amount is acceptable. This gives you an opening to negotiate.

The wage is determined by a computer program that gives the HR a suggested salary based on the information that is put in. If you return with a counter offer it must be approved by the Manager but is normally counter-offered somewhere in the middle of the first offer and your offer.

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the following morning. Arranged for an interview a day later. Very relaxed environment and friendly interviewer. Got a call a week later with an offer. Accepted offer. A few days later, went in for a mouth swab drug test. Waiting for results

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Part of online process was personality test. Received a phone call two days later to schedule an interview. Went in two days later for an interview with an ASM there. Was asked about 7 questions and that was it. Am waiting to hear something at the end of the week.
    Following interview, if hired, there will be a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time at work or school you had to work in a team.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were faced with a dangerous situation in the work place.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond for someone.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had a disagreement with a peer or manager and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a difficult time you encountered with a customer.   Answer Question

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview went very well. They ask you to describe different situations in dealing with customers. Example: Tell us about a time when you went out of your way to help a customer. If you really want a job at Lowe's, get the book High-Impact Interview Questions : 701 Behavior Based Questions. Write down your examples for the questions they show on dealing with customers. Practice them out loud so that you are ready to ace the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with different departments in an organization to get a project completed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (West York, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Normal Questions, very personable people to talk to. there was no curve balls through in. it was you generic questions for a high school position. I would say just know your self and you will be fine.

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Series of questions, formal but not stuffy. Met with HR manager who was very nice. Interview was very involved had some very good questions that required quite a bit of thought Interview was one on one but it did not have an overwhelming feel I felt very good after the interview the environment did not seem stressful. Overall I had a great experience

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (West Palm Beach, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

STAR process - lots of open ended questions ... listen carefully to the details of the questions and answer with appropriate experiences and answers ... good Idea to think about your previous employment and your experiences there before the interview ... have a few examples of accomplishments and challenges ... what you would change about those experiences (answers should be constructive - NOT my boss was a jerk - try instead: My previous managements micro-managing top down approach inhibited many of the employees ability to react and respond creatively to new challenges. A constructive work environment, in my opinion, would allow room for cooperative beneficial collaboration between management and labor, while maintaining the framework of established goals and procedures.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most challenging experience and how you handled it ...   1 Answer

CSA Lowes Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2014.

Interview

The process does not have any questions pertaining to your resume qualifications. All questions pertain to customer service skills. However, the process was very laid back. Wearing jeans to the interview is acceptable.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of your best customer service experience.   1 Answer