Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.3

194 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called about 3 days later for an interview. Very friendly group of people and it was a pretty relaxed interview process. Was offered a job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to follow a set of rules   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you had a change of plans at work and you had to adjust to them   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you went above and beyond at a job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Durham, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Fantastic question and eye openner for an intending applicant .having all this answered before going for interview would have given a very bright confidence in ther person. what remains is just to do his or her finding about the position available and the company history and top management of the company their competitors and their product.

Cashier Interview

Interview

group interview with about another 8 people, you do some activities and watch some videos about lowes and its history. After that you get the one on one interview for about 5 min

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and called the store a week later to check on my application and got an interview straight away. The interview was relaxed, my interviewer just asked me a couple questions and then handed me paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Irving, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process went well except it was remotely monitored by a stalker who dictated to HR what to do. The intent was to hire, haze, and run me out. The setup for payment did not go so well. Overall HR was very friendly and helped with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Difficult but not too difficult. Like every interview, the nerves were pumping. However, once taken back the interview was not as challenging and was actually more welcoming than i expected it to be.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?
      What would you do in __________ instance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lutherville Timonium, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, one assistant store manager and the store manager. The interview process was completed in one session, along with most of the new hire paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockingham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rockingham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. They ask you the basic questions. "Have you ever experienced a rude customer and how did you deal with them?" "Why should we hire you?" Or "Why do think you would be good at what you do here?"

Interview Questions

• Name some of your qualities.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ames, IA) in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly Straight forward over the phone. I always have been around hardware my whole life and it seemed like a pretty good fit for me to work for. Although they do hire thorough Man Power. I was not a fan of this

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Typical, interview. process. No surprises. Interviewed by assistant manager. Interviewed in the classroom. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview lasted no longer than fifteen to twenty minutes. Looking for people with good attitude and willing to be flexible.