Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.3

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Typical, interview. process. No surprises. Interviewed by assistant manager. Interviewed in the classroom. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview lasted no longer than fifteen to twenty minutes. Looking for people with good attitude and willing to be flexible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince George, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Prince George, VA).

Interview

Was called in for an interview by HR Manager. When I got there, the HR manager greeted me and took me to the employee area where I proceeded to take the WOTC questionnaire. After that I was taken to another room for the actual interview which was with the front end manager..

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and had a one on one with Human Resources in store. Was later invited for a follow up interview with the store manager. General interview questions and discussed availability and previous experience. The Process took about two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Ozark, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ozark, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took them about a week to get back to me. The interview was very easy, just 5 situational questions, and took about 10 minutes. I was offered the position pretty much immediately.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you noticed a safety issue, and what you did to correct it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want/think you'd be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was hired on the spot. It was a pretty easy process overall. I highly recommend applying for a job with Lowe's if you love to work with people nonstop everyday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a safety issue on the job.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview a few weeks later. Interview was about 40 min long and was fairly laid back. Received job offer on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Houston, TX).

Interview

I received a phone call to setup in-store interview. Spoke with the Store Manager and HR to review background/resume.Process only took a few weeks. It was very smooth and orderly.Great company!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lewisburg, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I really thought the interview went well. I really wanted to get this job. He told me he would call me but never heard anything from them. Now what to do?

Interview Questions

• What hours I consider third shift?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

They call you in 5 days+ after applying online, you are interveiwed by the HR, they ask General Interveiw questions, to Get to know who you are and how enthusiastic you can be

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Miami, FL).

Interview

Good.. very easy. . Just be confident. . You'll do great. Be sure to have scenarios in mind. Make sure to know a bit about he company as well. Smile. Be polite. I promise theyll hire you. Well, well, well, what are you waiting for. Go and apply now. Read all questions before submitring.