Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.3

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and called the store a week later to check on my application and got an interview straight away. The interview was relaxed, my interviewer just asked me a couple questions and then handed me paperwork.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Difficult but not too difficult. Like every interview, the nerves were pumping. However, once taken back the interview was not as challenging and was actually more welcoming than i expected it to be.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?
      What would you do in __________ instance?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lutherville Timonium, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, one assistant store manager and the store manager. The interview process was completed in one session, along with most of the new hire paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockingham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rockingham, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. They ask you the basic questions. "Have you ever experienced a rude customer and how did you deal with them?" "Why should we hire you?" Or "Why do think you would be good at what you do here?"

Interview Questions

• Name some of your qualities.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Typical, interview. process. No surprises. Interviewed by assistant manager. Interviewed in the classroom. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview lasted no longer than fifteen to twenty minutes. Looking for people with good attitude and willing to be flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charleston, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

Didn't take very long, was laid back, they were very nice and made the process very comfortable. The interview questions were basic questions. They gave me time to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience in retail positions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prince George, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Prince George, VA).

Interview

Was called in for an interview by HR Manager. When I got there, the HR manager greeted me and took me to the employee area where I proceeded to take the WOTC questionnaire. After that I was taken to another room for the actual interview which was with the front end manager..

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied online and had a one on one with Human Resources in store. Was later invited for a follow up interview with the store manager. General interview questions and discussed availability and previous experience. The Process took about two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Ozark, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ozark, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took them about a week to get back to me. The interview was very easy, just 5 situational questions, and took about 10 minutes. I was offered the position pretty much immediately.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you noticed a safety issue, and what you did to correct it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want/think you'd be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview lasted about 30 minutes and I was hired on the spot. It was a pretty easy process overall. I highly recommend applying for a job with Lowe's if you love to work with people nonstop everyday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a safety issue on the job.   1 Answer