Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy everyone was very nice. The trainings were extremely boring. They offered me a little bit of money therefore I did now take the job. But over the experience was great. I will apply again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Cashier Interview

Interview

They ask a few of your staple questions about a time you’ve gone above and beyond, when you’ve used teamwork, things like that. The process was straight forward and not overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• When have your had to use tram work to get the job done?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was great I sat and I spoke and I watched and I listen and answer questions and ask questions it was friendly it was informative it was very nice

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Awesome interviewer. They asked the typical questions like why Lowes and stuff. They also asked about my work experience. Overall very positive experience. They called me within 2 days to take a drug test and then hired me that week.

Interview Questions

• Why Lowes? What made you apply? Where did you work previously? Any relevant skills/experience?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Fast and thorough. Good questions asked and a very relatable interviewer. Did not take long and I was offered the job on the spot. I would recommend applying for a job for them as they are a great company to work for and want to help their employees strive.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple and basic. Asks basic questions about your multitasking ability and ability to work under pressure. HR does initial interview and then you may need to interview with another manager.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a week later they called and set up a interview. The interview was very simple and easy DONT have to dress up, jeans and a sweater did me well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you helped you coworkers in a safety situation   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work with other coworkers to get a job done   Answer Question
    • Name a time when the company changed and you had to learn a new skill   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interviewer only asked scenario questions, no regular interview questions. They were somewhat difficult and long winded, but the interviewer was kind and told me to take my time to put together an answer

Interview Questions

• How do you engage in continuous learning in the workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2020.

Interview

Over the phone interview went quickly Lowe’s always needs cashiers! Because they don’t have good training so unlike Home Depot they just throw you out there and you have to learn 3 different systems and the other cashiers are friendly like the first week then they turn on you and it’s a sink or swim attitude from the head cashiers.

Interview Questions

• When can you start working?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview went very smooth and straightforward. They asked about my previous experiences and what I wanted to achieve working there. The manager also had asked me about my availability.