Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Yukon, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Yukon, OK) in December 2014.

Interview

They bring you in and ask you questions about yourself, prior places of employment, work ethics. You take a mouth swab drug test while doing the interview. Very laid back interview and pretty simple questions!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Durham, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Fantastic question and eye openner for an intending applicant .having all this answered before going for interview would have given a very bright confidence in ther person. what remains is just to do his or her finding about the position available and the company history and top management of the company their competitors and their product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Online portion was easy, and the in person was fun. I really connected with the person who interviewed me and they made the conversation easy. I liked that there was an online component.

Anonymous Employee in Kerrville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kerrville, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Process was easy. I was interviewed by two separate managers before getting hired. They were very quick in contacting me; both for the interviews and to let me know if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table that will benefit our team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Antonio, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It's a two step process. You'll have a set number of questions with the HR manager, then if you score enough points in the interview, you'll go to the area manager of where ever department you will work in. He/She Will ask you a few questions and then give you a on the spot drug test( mouth swab) and you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you went out of your way to give great customer service while under pressure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

The process was very professional. The person interviewing me was very nice and friendly. The interview wasn't very long and they made the environment not so pressuring. Would definitely recommend applying.

Interview Questions

• Can you work well with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

First was a phone interview to go over job details and pay and see if i was still interested. secondly was an interview with HR, typical interview questions and drug test on spot ( mouth swab) if they like you they schedule second in store interview right then. Third interview in store with Manager just a cpl questions let you know your role, expectations, and your starting pay go over benefit info and when you can apply when pay raises will be and then give you a job offer paper if you agree you sign off then you see HR for your start date

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to deal with a angry customer, how did you handle it and what was the end results?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Littleton, NH) in June 2014.

Interview

There was an initial phone contact to set up for a first in person interview. If the first in person interview was passed, there was a second, where you are offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

I came in person to hand in my resume when I was looking for work as well as applied online. I was called a month later for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Naples, FL).

Interview

Friendly Hr Interview. Not too bad. Just a lot of Scenarios and response questions. The patient staff would reread and guide you. Again very friendly and helpful HR. I would definitely commend the HR Lowe's.

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario when you were guided to do the wrong thing by coworkers but you didn't fall to their peer pressure.   Answer Question