Lowe's Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

2.5

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The on campus interview was very well constructed, but the in office interview was with two people. They were very dry and formal, and didn't respond much. Many behavioral type questions instead of questions pertaining to actual finance.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to solve a problem in a team setting.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Easy questions, interviewed with two people. Got the offer directly after interviewing. Had to take mouth swab drug test. Started the next week with orientation then got thrown right in the mix.

CSA ProServices Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rock Hill, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

From the application to the interview, I was very pleased. Everything that had been asked of me was within reason. It was definitely a smooth process all the way around.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Super laid back, respectful environment , hypothetical situation questions and also give an example of a time questions. Felt very informal but formal enough if that makes sense. Everyone was kind and helpful

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Department Manager Lowes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received a communication from the HR manager to schedule an interview. I went to the store for the interview which included the HR manager and the ASM.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a peer or supervisor had a disagreement.   Answer Question

PSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Describe a situation in which you dealt with an unhappy customer extremely down to earth they give you plenty amount of time to answer the questions take your time and describe describe describe

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you dealt with an unhappy customer   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation in which you dealt with an unhappy customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was really no room to negotiate

Executive Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Lowe's interview process is VERY slow and generally takes longer than most companies of similar size. To make matter worse, follow up communication is terrible! After my initial phone screen, I was told that I would get a call from the interview scheduler within 24 hours, but it actually took exactly one week! After the interview, I was told that I would get a follow-up phone call the following Monday but the phone call never came. The recruiter then emailed me apologizing for missing the Monday deadline and asked if I'd be available the following Wednesday for the call. No call came on Wednesday either. The recruiter then sent another email apologizing for missing the 2nd follow-up call and asked if we could set up a call for the Friday after he returned from vacation for a week (we were now into our 3rd week after the interview). Believe it or not, the recruiter blew off the call AGAIN! Sensing that 3rd times the charm, I sent an email to the recruiter withdrawing from the role. Miraculously, I got a call the very next morning....on a Saturday!!! The recruiter apologized profusely but the damage was done at that point.

Be warned! Lowe's itself seems to be a pretty good company, but the Talent Acquisition department is one of the worst I've ever dealt with.

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Interview

The interview was conducted at the Lowe's corporate campus in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was mostly conversational in nature and took place in a pleasant, casual setting that admittedly would get a bit loud at times. Two people conducted the interview, alternating questions. Overall, it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: did you employ or develop a style guide in your last position?   1 Answer

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rock Hill, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

Good interview was made to feel as comfortable as a job interview could feel. Inquired about my availability. What capacity had I managed. Did not as salary I made before.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rock Hill, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought into a office and interviewed by a assistant store manager (ASM). They ask you several questions to which they ask you to give an example of a issue or problem you faced in another job. Tell me a time that a customer had a question about the service you offer and how did you handle the question. That would be an example. After the interview I was given a job offer and I was given a piece of paper with a hourly wage written on it, figured out by a program they use. It goes by your experience level and knowledge.Pretty fair I will admit.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you were asked to compromise safety on the job and how did you handle it?   1 Answer