Lowe's Csa Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lowe's

2.6

CSA/Front End Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint George, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Saint George, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and about two weeks later recieved a call to come interview the next day. My first interview was with someone in HR. She explained to me that for every position they have they need to interview 3 people. In my case there were two open positions so they were interviewing six people. I was asked 6 questions all along the lines of "tell me a time when....." I didn't feel I did very well in this interview but I did have an answer for every question. After this I was sent to the store manager or assistant store manager for the same process. Another 6 questions of the same type. These were much easier for me and I thought I did well. About a week and a half later I recieved an email saying they had chosen another canidate.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions were about a time you worked as a team.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mesquite, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online within 2 days i received an call to come in for an interview there were two managers asking questions during the interview. After interview i was made and offer them proceeded to do a drug test and background check right after interview. Within two days i recieved the welcome email to the team.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your manager made a decision that you didn't agree with and how did you Make a suggestion for a different decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dickson City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dickson City, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the hr manager, then the assistant store manager of that department. Takes about a week. If you pass both interviews, you'll reviece a call to come in and they'll offer you the job

Interview Questions

• Name a time and place where you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Springfield, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Took 2 weeks criminal check and drug test, they do the drug test at the store took about 24 hrs to get back to me with results and offer me the job background info took about a week

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had to deal with about if control customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ashland, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Called to set up a time. Asked a lot of scenario questions. "Name a time when..." Called and offered me a position a few days later and set the orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when there was a safety issue at your workplace and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greeley, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly standard, they ran me through a bunch of questions and then had me do a drug test.
    The interviewer was patient and clear about everything.
    The room the interview took place in was a little small, but other than that everything was good.

Interview Questions

• They asked me something to the effect of "describe how you helped a customer in your previous work place.".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the HR then same kind of Interview with the ASM, then I got called for a drug test, then I got called with an offer of employment, I declined first salary offer then I got the job.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you were faced with a potentially unsafe situation?   Answer Question
    • describe a time at work or school when you followed the rules even though you felt pressure from others to bend the rules?   Answer Question
    • describe a time when you had to collaborate and work with others to accomplish a goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Weaverville, NC).

Interview

A straight forward process. There are some hypothetical situational questions and requests for examples of times you've gone above and beyond at a job in the past, dealt with a challenging or stressful experience, acted as a leader....stuff like that.
    A drug test and background check (probably not a very thorough one, given the sorts of people that do get hired) complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a dangerous or frightening experience on the job? If so, describe how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hickory, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy enough, they ask a bunch of hypothetical questions to judge how you would handle a rough customer. They also ask how you handle high-stress situations, and how you work with others. It's a fairly generic retail interview and not hard to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you felt uncomfortable doing as your manager asked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Winterville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The HR lady brought me back to her office for a one on one interview. She asked me about a dozen questions. After she gave me a drug exam and had my fill out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a situation where you had to overcome a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question