Lowe's Csa Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Csa Front End Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2017

2.7

Csa Front End Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Took maybe a week. Already employed there part time. Interview was super easy. They told me I knocked the interview out of the park. And was called maybe 4 days later to be told I got the position. I prepared myself with more difficult interviews and had already interviewed for two other specialist positions that week. So maybe that's why.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work together to complete a task. How did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very simple. Go in and meet with the HR manager and ASM over your department and each will take turns asking situational questions about past experiences. Once done with the questions they tell you they will get back to you as soon as they know if you've to move onward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a distraught customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pembroke, MA).

Interview

You fill out an application online. The HR gives you a call to come in. You are given a behavioral quiz. You are interviewed by HR and Store Manager. You must call them about your status. Depending on when you interview, your wait will differ.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Vancouver, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Job fair then two interviews with HR and 67 tests (yes I said 67 tests).... if you can actually get through the application process which is incredibly difficult you MIGHT get an interview. The application process for this company is absolutely insane!!!!!! Also a personality test, drug test, credit check and lifestyle check. (A lifestyle check is when they call all the members of your family and ask about you.)

Interview Questions

• Can I work in extreme conditions?   1 Answer
    • Can you lift extremely heavy items?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in extreme cold?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in extreme heat?   1 Answer
    • Am I trained in bloodborne pathogens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oneida, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oneida, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. The manager was very attentive. It lasted for about 15-20 mins. Since it was my first job experience, I didn't have any previous work experience whatsoever so they asked me about my activities in my most recent school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a reasonable amount for pay, it was more than what I expected considering I had no experience. I accepted the offer.

Csa Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in December 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews, one with the ASM and once you pass with the ASM you get to interview with the Store manager. The first interview consisted of situational questions. Its best to do your research and prepare ahead of time. They look for well prepared and thought out answers and of course a friendly attitude/smile. After the first interview I waited about 2 days and was contacted by the Human Resources Manager to come in and meet with the Store Manager who seemed to be really laidback and asked me a few questions about my availability. Then he sent me to do a drug test and background check. After everything comes back good they schedule you for orientation.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time you worked as a team to get a specific task done"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Athens, OH).

Interview

asked a number of situation questions to see how you would preform in a given situation. some good situations like a customer needing help, and other, more difficult questions that involve store policies and ethics. lots of what ifs and what would you do. they require a 48 hr drug test. only after you get hired so it won't affect that desision.

Interview Questions

• how do you go out if your way to help customers have the best experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Riverside, CA).

Interview

Applied online and the process took about two weeks.
    You go to Customer Service and they guide you where the interview will take place. Afterwards you have to sign some papers that describe the work position you applied for. After you will go into a smaller room and that's where the interview will take place and you will be asked about your previous work experiences. Then they will begin to ask you a lot of situational questions.
    So that everyone is aware, they will tell you that they will call back if you get the job in around two weeks but if they really liked you they will either call you back in two days or hire you on the spot.
    I was offered 11.26 hourly and no negotiation took place.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work at Lowes?   1 Answer
    • Name a time where you were pressured to do something either a school or work experience   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you went above and beyond your work area   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was offered 11.37 and happily accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Omaha, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

I went into the HR office and she had me fill out a paper that determined my availability and then she had me read over the job requirements. I had one interview it was pretty easy she asked basic behavioral questions. She offered me the job right after all of the questions and then had me sit in another room for a minute while she decided my pay. She brought me back in and had me do the drug screening which is a saliva one that I did right in her office. I filled out a few more pieces of paper work and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you went above and beyond for a position that you held?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Albany, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager asked me a lot of scenario questions. "Name a time when.. " During this part, its best to be honest. There were some situations she asked about that I Had never experienced, so I just responded how I would have handled the situation.I was nervous at first but I became more comfortable when I began to speak on my experience and what I could bring to the company.