Lowe's Csa Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.6

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Springfield, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Took 2 weeks criminal check and drug test, they do the drug test at the store took about 24 hrs to get back to me with results and offer me the job background info took about a week

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had to deal with about if control customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Winterville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The HR lady brought me back to her office for a one on one interview. She asked me about a dozen questions. After she gave me a drug exam and had my fill out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a situation where you had to overcome a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mesquite, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online within 2 days i received an call to come in for an interview there were two managers asking questions during the interview. After interview i was made and offer them proceeded to do a drug test and background check right after interview. Within two days i recieved the welcome email to the team.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your manager made a decision that you didn't agree with and how did you Make a suggestion for a different decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greeley, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly standard, they ran me through a bunch of questions and then had me do a drug test.
    The interviewer was patient and clear about everything.
    The room the interview took place in was a little small, but other than that everything was good.

Interview Questions

• They asked me something to the effect of "describe how you helped a customer in your previous work place.".   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hickory, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy enough, they ask a bunch of hypothetical questions to judge how you would handle a rough customer. They also ask how you handle high-stress situations, and how you work with others. It's a fairly generic retail interview and not hard to prepare for.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you felt uncomfortable doing as your manager asked?   1 Answer

Csa Front End Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Took maybe a week. Already employed there part time. Interview was super easy. They told me I knocked the interview out of the park. And was called maybe 4 days later to be told I got the position. I prepared myself with more difficult interviews and had already interviewed for two other specialist positions that week. So maybe that's why.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work together to complete a task. How did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very simple. Go in and meet with the HR manager and ASM over your department and each will take turns asking situational questions about past experiences. Once done with the questions they tell you they will get back to you as soon as they know if you've to move onward.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a distraught customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pembroke, MA).

Interview

You fill out an application online. The HR gives you a call to come in. You are given a behavioral quiz. You are interviewed by HR and Store Manager. You must call them about your status. Depending on when you interview, your wait will differ.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Vancouver, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

Job fair then two interviews with HR and 67 tests (yes I said 67 tests).... if you can actually get through the application process which is incredibly difficult you MIGHT get an interview. The application process for this company is absolutely insane!!!!!! Also a personality test, drug test, credit check and lifestyle check. (A lifestyle check is when they call all the members of your family and ask about you.)

Interview Questions

• Can I work in extreme conditions?   1 Answer
    • Can you lift extremely heavy items?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in extreme cold?   1 Answer
    • Can you work in extreme heat?   1 Answer
    • Am I trained in bloodborne pathogens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oneida, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oneida, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. The manager was very attentive. It lasted for about 15-20 mins. Since it was my first job experience, I didn't have any previous work experience whatsoever so they asked me about my activities in my most recent school.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me a reasonable amount for pay, it was more than what I expected considering I had no experience. I accepted the offer.