Lowe's Customer Service Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate I Interview Questions

2.4

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Olathe, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant, laid back atmosphere. Written job description was given for you to review. Interview with Store manager and Customer service manager. Benefits explained. Explained that they would give their recommendation to HR Manager and that I would receive a call with in a couple of days

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a situation were you saw a potential safety hazard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was great and you knew they really wanted you to come to work for them.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Once you get a call the head of Human Resources sets up an interview with you. Your first interview will be with the head of HR. If the head of HR likes you she sets up a second interview with the store manager. Both interviews basically ask you the same questions.

Interview Questions

• A customer is looking to buy paint but doesn't know what color to choose how do you approach this situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cromwell, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cromwell, CT).

Interview

Normal behavioral questions,I applied online and few days after i got a call for the interview by the hiring management.
    It took about 30 minutes and after the interview i was taken to the Store Manager for few questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation,your pay depends on experience.

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lincoln, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

The general questions about last employment and experiences were there, not to be overshadowed by the questions about character; have you stolen from an employer, etc. the hiring manager also gave his own ideas on what experiences were said and his opinion on how well they were handled.

Interview Questions

• Name one way in which you've gone above and beyond the call of duty on the job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Process was fast. It was done very professionally. Got a call from the HR management and got scheduled for an interview. The interview was short. Nothing too difficult. Questions on how do you handle difficult situations with peers, customers etc

Interview Questions

• A time when you could not fulfil a promise, what did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Liverpool, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

3 Step Application. - (1) Applied online - - - (2) -Met with HR Director - Completed the typical 7 question quiz - as i would call it - met again with the Hiring Manager - to review if i would accept the position - salary etc.,

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

I was called to set up an interview. A very short questionnaire interview with the human resource supervisor, then onto another interview with the assistant manager. Again a script he followed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. You learned of your hourly wage in orientation.

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview process starts with the HR representative and then if you called back depending on what department and what title. The questions are different depending on the level of employment and for CSA positions questions are simple asking things like, "name a time where you had to complete a task where you had to go above and beyond for a customer."

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you failed a task. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me a wage and because I was young and didn't have retail experience I did not ask for more. If I could go back I would have tried to negotiate for a little more.

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2014.

Interview

asked me about myself, what would i bring to the table for the company, sell them a product, it'll be the one you say you have the most knowledge with. you'll come in and more than likely get interviewed with the hr manager and the store manager. if not the store manager the assistant store manager.

Interview Questions

• asked me about myself, what would i bring to the table for the company, sell them a product, it'll be the one you say you have the most knowledge with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I believe the key is to be honest and consistent. There are many questions that are worded differently. Don't try to anticipate what the interviewer wants to here. They really want to know your opinion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were involved or witnessed an altercation between co-workers and what actions did you take.   Answer Question