Lowe's Customer Service Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (West Chester, OH).

Interview

I applied online and got a call a couple days later. Came in and got interviews by someone in HR. After that, one of the managers interviewed me and basically asked the same type of questions. Overall it took about an hour, they said they would give me a call in about a week, but instead I got a call in two days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have had to deal with many different tasks at once. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you have had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question
  • Why would you want to work at Lowes and what can you bring to this store?   Answer Question

I found out that I would only be working weekends and holidays, and that is not the type of job that I am looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied via the internet, and received a call about a week later. I had an interview with the HR and an Assistant Store Manager, which went along the lines of "Tell me about a time when you couldn't deliver on a promise for a customer?" Then I got a call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were criticized by an employer, and how did you handle that situation?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for me

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Olathe, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant, laid back atmosphere. Written job description was given for you to review. Interview with Store manager and Customer service manager. Benefits explained. Explained that they would give their recommendation to HR Manager and that I would receive a call with in a couple of days

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a situation were you saw a potential safety hazard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was great and you knew they really wanted you to come to work for them.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Liverpool, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

3 Step Application. - (1) Applied online - - - (2) -Met with HR Director - Completed the typical 7 question quiz - as i would call it - met again with the Hiring Manager - to review if i would accept the position - salary etc.,

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lincoln, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

The general questions about last employment and experiences were there, not to be overshadowed by the questions about character; have you stolen from an employer, etc. the hiring manager also gave his own ideas on what experiences were said and his opinion on how well they were handled.

Interview Questions

• Name one way in which you've gone above and beyond the call of duty on the job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2010.

Interview

I filled up application form online and they called me after two weeks. they aked me two questions and called me for personal intervview at the location. the HR manager was very kind and explained me about the interview. she asked me to fill some form and sign it. i signed and handed over to her. the interview was consist of 6 common low's interview questions. then she told me that they will call me for interview with store manager. and she called me as she promised, within 5 day, and fixed up interview time. let's see, tomorrow .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a disagreement with a fellow employee; how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's in November 2009.

Interview

I interviewed briefly over the phone answering a few quick questions and then was invited in to be interviewed by the Human Resource Manager, Store Manager and Department Manager. Questions where designed to require detailed answers giving accounts of actual experiences. Each person within the process was professional and kind.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went beyond your normal job duties to help a customer.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a co worker. What was the conflict and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a starting rate higher than I had originally been told. Advice: Do not undervalue yourself.