Lowe's Customer Service Associate II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate II Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Quick and easy. Situational questions. Talked about background, talked about what would you do in this situation, and etc.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in this situation, how did you solve.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lincolnwood, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon completing the online application and attaching my resume and references, I was redirected to two other third-party web vetting/profiling websites. These included many boilerplate policy statements and permissions for background checking and drug testing. This application process took a little over two hours. The manager that I was supposed to meet with wasn't even scheduled to come in that day. I arrived promptly for a lawn and garden position. I spent an hour walking the department. Disorganized stock, scattered tools and other safety violations. I eventually was eventually interviewed by another manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe an incident with a disgruntled customer… How did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Orlando, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

They emailed me and wanted to pick a time slot for the interview. The only time available was a week after the receiving email. After going to the location the manager interviews me. He was so friendly. He wrote sown all i said on 2 or 3 papers. it took an hour overall. At the end he said apply for other position to increase your chance. I found out I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• There were a bunch of typical questions.
      Have you been in a dangerous situation? how did you handle it.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banner Elk, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Banner Elk, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Interviewed in store. Was promised a response by email within a week, but never heard from personnel manager. Personnel manager read scripted questions from a list. She was quite impersonal and somewhat cold.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you were put in a dangerous situation at work and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you felt pressured by peers and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roeland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Roeland Park, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for a face-to-face interview 3 days later. The hiring manager was very friendly and asked a lot of behavioral questions. The entire nterview lasted for about 45 minutes. I was ver nervous and I tink thats what got in the way. So my advice to you is to keep your nerves under control. Try and relax as much as possible.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wilmington, DE) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received call for scheduling an interview within a few days. Interviewed with a manager about a week after original application. I was first candidate and Lowes was hiring a number of different seasonal and part time roles. My application was for part time role and it's urgency was less than seasonal. I waited 4 weeks until I received offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with people from multiple departments?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you trained someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Corpus Christi, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very easy. I pretty much had job in bag. She asked me 8 scripted questions and told me I had the job as long as i passed assessment. I came and signed a couple papers. There is a saliva drug test and background check they do. But ive read people being hired with just passing the test regardless of background.

Interview Questions

• A time your were part of a team that counted or relied on you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic meet and greet with HR and then an interview by the Asst. Dept. Manager. He started with explaining about the position and what to expect. He then said he was going to as a series of questions and for me to answer as forthright as possible.

Interview Questions

• Basic question on what I did when I was in a few different situations. Nothing too difficult.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Tell me about your last or current position — what did you love and what didn’t you like?
    Tell me about problems with the products or services you previously supported?
    Give an example of a customer that you turned around from a position of unhappiness to sheer joy.
    Define really great support.
     What experiences have you had personally that are great examples?
    They made me feel comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for out of a position with Lowes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Myers, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the service manager and it went pretty standard. I was asked about 7 behavioral questions and I managed to answer all of them without much hesitation. At the end of the interview he said there were other candidates that needed to be interviewed and that he and the HR manager would make a decision. I received a call about 5 days later from the HR manager and was offereZd the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to guide a team to complete a project?   Answer Question