Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very casual interview, like a getting to know you conversation. Basic question related to job duties. Nice interviewer. Seemed interested in my answers and answered my questions. About 30-40 minutes of interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked down an aisle and saw a spill on the floor?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I applied online, and then received an interview. The interview consisted of questions that were focused on questions about team work. If you can relate to working in a team, the interview will be no problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked in a team, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wylie, TX).

Interview

I interviewed off sire for a new store opening. the process was simple and efficient. They even did the drug sceen right then and there. I interviewed with two of the zone managers and was contacted back in a coup!e of days to begin training/work.

Interview Questions

• customer service background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was awesome. Down to earth. Really relatable and easy to talk to. Made you feel at home. I would recommend to anybody looking for a job where you want to feel apart of something and for any student as they are very understanding of a semester schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chula Vista, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was given a phone call about one week in advance to coordinate the day. I came in, sat down, and waited for the interviewer to come find me. The manager came out, shook my hand, and led my into a small office for the interview.

The atmosphere was relaxed and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview went really well and I have had the opportunity to be reminded of how much more customer service is a driven talent. I hope that I get the opportunity to show case my talents.

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kalispell, MT).

Interview

The interview was good.Promt questions.In a very good atomsphere.The people are very nice and friendly.Did drug testing on the spot.They kept the interview short and speedy.They two or more interviews.

Interview Questions

• What can of challenges did you face in a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Palatka, FL).

Interview

Basic questions about resume
    Had to answer 7 questions and give examples of times in school or work life when coming across the scenario and what you did in the scenario

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you had to calm a person down that was upset and what did you say?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was long and drawn out. I applied online and waited a week to hear back from them. Had one interview and waited another week to hear back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Goose Creek, SC).

Interview

The interview was very brief and it was not a one on one interview. There were about 10 people in the interview. We were not asked any questions about our past job experience.