Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.3

250 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Five questions that were situational, such as if you were in this situation what would you do. Then I was called a week later to come in and do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

The application was easy to complete. The in-person interview was pleasant and professional. It lasted about 30 minutes. It was conducted by one of the Assistant Store Manager and consisted of several standardized questions. I was given plenty of time to gather my thoughts and answer. Preferred answer was to share something specific from my past experience. Excellent process!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you needed to explain a detailed process to another.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marrero, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Marrero, LA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online July 17, 2017 and I had an interview with the ASM on July 27, 2017. I answered 8 questions and i did a drug test & background check. Just waiting for a phone call now.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above & beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

During the interview, I was asked about my schedule and when I could be available. Thankfully, my Lowe's store is willing to be very flexible with scheduling. I was then asked eight, situational-type questions. From my understanding this is how most stores do their interview process, so be sure to go into as much detail as possible. If you don't have any prior work experience, tell them what you would do in given situations if you were to work for their company.

Interview Questions

• Q: "Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer."   Answer Question
    • Q: "Describe a time at work or school where you were involved in a potentially dangerous situation"   Answer Question
    • Q: "Describe a time where you had to work as a team with your coworkers."   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very casual interview, like a getting to know you conversation. Basic question related to job duties. Nice interviewer. Seemed interested in my answers and answered my questions. About 30-40 minutes of interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked down an aisle and saw a spill on the floor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Beavercreek, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Smooth process took 3 weeks to offer me a position, the offer was a low blow 10.90 for someone with a degree and more then enough experience. Me and the manager set in the office, he made sure I was comfortable. He asked pretty simple name a time when questions.

Anonymous Employee in Front Royal, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Front Royal, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

It's brief and to the point. They ask you to recall several times where you went above and beyond assisting a customer, demonstrated teamwork, if you broke any rules, and things other situation-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever disagreed with a fellow employee and, if so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you gave exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I applied online, and then received an interview. The interview consisted of questions that were focused on questions about team work. If you can relate to working in a team, the interview will be no problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked in a team, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wylie, TX).

Interview

I interviewed off sire for a new store opening. the process was simple and efficient. They even did the drug sceen right then and there. I interviewed with two of the zone managers and was contacted back in a coup!e of days to begin training/work.

Interview Questions

• customer service background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Chula Vista, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was given a phone call about one week in advance to coordinate the day. I came in, sat down, and waited for the interviewer to come find me. The manager came out, shook my hand, and led my into a small office for the interview.

The atmosphere was relaxed and professional.