Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.3

248 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laredo, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Laredo, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief, they mostly describe scenarios and ask how you would handle them. They also ask if there is anything you would like lowe's to make accomodations for. Drug test was done during the interview, it was a saliva drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a work related accomplishment.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview went really well and I have had the opportunity to be reminded of how much more customer service is a driven talent. I hope that I get the opportunity to show case my talents.

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kalispell, MT).

Interview

The interview was good.Promt questions.In a very good atomsphere.The people are very nice and friendly.Did drug testing on the spot.They kept the interview short and speedy.They two or more interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Palatka, FL).

Interview

Basic questions about resume
    Had to answer 7 questions and give examples of times in school or work life when coming across the scenario and what you did in the scenario

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you had to calm a person down that was upset and what did you say?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was long and drawn out. I applied online and waited a week to hear back from them. Had one interview and waited another week to hear back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Goose Creek, SC).

Interview

The interview was very brief and it was not a one on one interview. There were about 10 people in the interview. We were not asked any questions about our past job experience.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Cake walk, take a second to think about what you're going to say and say it. If you can pass first grade you can pass this. Think about how you would handle other people in a civil and safe manor any you really can't screw it up.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you were put in a dangerous situation at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Long. Going through the interview first with HR,then with ASM and then with store manager. Overall it was a simple interview. If you've worked in retail it's really just more of the same. If you're applying for a pro position they're is a small knowledge test to see if you're qualified to give advice. It's pretty basic. They do oral swabbing for drug screening during the process.

Interview Questions

• About how I've handle customer conflict in the past?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartow, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bartow, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Online format, then "tax benefit" questionnaire, and in person interview,,, Felt completely blown off by the Assistant Store Manager, as they seemed to be more concerned with having their "free-time" to "escape and hide" from their duties.ASM made it clear that I was over qualified and would not be hired, but needed to have a minimal number of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Wood Village, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wood Village, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted an online application. I got called the next day to set up an interview. It was a one-on-one interview with an assistant manager. I was asked 7 situational questions. Got an email 10 days with an offer for a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary offered was $11.42 based on experience and Lowe's pay scale.