Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.3

249 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

quick, basic, drug test in your cheek, just be friendly easy to connect because they are interviewing so many people in the day they tend to forgot folks. make sure to say your schedule is completely open and then you can change it quickly once hired.

Interview Questions

• a time when you thought outside the box   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Brandon, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

HR called me asking me basic questions then gave me a date to meet them. Once there I got a 1 on 1 interview by an assistant manager asking questions about my self. Then from a list of different questions I had to answer a verity of questions based on different situations ehich then he wrote down right answer I gave under each question.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very stoic HR. Pretty typical questions but atmosphere was stoic and un-involved. The scheduling questions were not as upfront as expected. Be careful and always ask to see a mock schedule before you accept the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation that would involve an irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

easy interview, friendly, comfortable. I applied online. I was called to schedule an interview. the interview was one on one. The person who interviewed me explained everything in detail and offered to answer any question that I may had and invited me call if I needed anything else.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to meet a deadline and how did you meet the deadline   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warrensburg, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Warrensburg, MO) in December 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy interview. Asked only question that were scenarios and wanted your answer of how to react. There is a lot of customer interaction so they want to make sure you can handle stressful situations in a professional manner. Then you meet with the store manager and speak about work and schedule type stuff. When they told me I was meeting with the store manager, that meant I had received the job. They will just want to know about your every day life, student/availability, past work, and just a little about you.

Interview Questions

• Example: Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to finish a task assigned to you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Schererville, IN) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Went through two interviews. One on the phone and one in person. They were both relatively easy with the first asking basic questions about yourself and your experience. My first interview went well so they set me up for a second and prepared me ahead of time for some of the questions they would ask. It was a great process and really helped me nail my second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a time when you had to work to complete a project that normally isn't apart of your assigned duties?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Palm Coast, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I interview with Bob at the Palm Coast, Fl store back on 11/20/15. I was positive that I had gotten the position because he told me the hours, asked me would I be willing, told me he would call net week & haven't heard from him again. I called the store several times since then & I keep being told he's not in Ann Marie the other manger is not in & today is January 6, 2016. Not very professional & now I don't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• scenarios on how to handle staff & customers when I had a assistant manager posisiton   3 Answers

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic interview. Multiple questions mostly about past experience helping customers or working in a team etc. read about basic personality type interview questions and you'll be fine. They mostly just care that you can think on the fly. If all else fails just remember EVERYTHING centers on making the customer happy no matter what. You can really get ahead by using certain buzzwords such as "wow customer service"

Interview Questions

• When is the last time that you helped a person solve a difficult problem?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview with the HR manager and the store manager. Very well organized. Typical customer service questions about the time you provided good customer service how do you deal with difficult customers. Drug screened and background check after the offer and confirmed a few days later.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's in October 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant through out the process so far. Does not seem to be dragging it out for the time being anyway. Submitted the application online around midnight and received a call around nine in the morning to schedule the first interview. For now it is wait and see.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you went above and beyond and what you did   Answer Question
    • describe a time you stuck with the rules even though you were pressured to do otherwise.   Answer Question