Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.3

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an interview 6 days later. My interview went well, interviewed with an Assistant Store Manager. The interview itself was very laid back, conversational, almost a chat between friends... If your friends ask you 8 questions about work situations you've been in and why you want to work at Lowe's.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you felt pressured by peers and how did you respond   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you worked with a team to complete a project and what was the result?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you worked on a job or project that was intricate or detailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There isn't much negotiation. They take your experience and schooling, etc, and plug it into some algorithm that determines your pay rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

First interview is with the human resources manager or assistant store manager. The second interview is with the store manager. Both interviews include the same five questions, which all start as "tell me about a time..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buckhannon, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Buckhannon, WV) in August 2015.

Interview

You get a phone call to set up an interview day, then you interview, sign some papers, (like tax forms, Lowe's agreements, etc.) do some computer training to prepare you for your area and to learn about Lowe's policies, once you complete all the training necessary, you get put on the floor and start officially.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Nanuet, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

You schedule an interview, then you are interviewed by a manager.. usually takes about a week to hear back from them. Afterwards its a pretty simple process. the interview takes about 30 mins . and then you are drug tested.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for Loews?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Have an over the phone interview and then an in person interview with HR and the manager of the department you are applying for. It only took about 15 minutes for the in person interview and 5 for the over the phone interview.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

There was two rounds of interviews. The first was with an HR person and she asked a bunch of behavioral questions. The second was with the manager and he asked additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a group member that wasn't contributing.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

One interview with assistant store manager. It went smoothly with about 8 open-ended questions, HR manager called to set-up the interview. The HR manager called within a day or two give an offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a disgruntled customer at a previous job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Easy; behavioral questions, the manager who conducted the interview was very nice and polite. She didn't try to trick me. I met with 2 managers during the interview, and each asked a series of behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where.... A customer asks a question about an item you are not familiar with....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Madera, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It took about 2 weeks to get called for an interview. She asked me 8 questions. I got called the same day about a ob offer. I accepted, now im just waiting on the background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in July 2015.

Interview

Typically star behavior questions. They interview 3 candidates for an opening and then grade the interviews after. The best one gets the offer. Expeience in customer service is more desired than real world experience with the products they sell.