Lowe's Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied online i got a call to schedule 1:1 interview. The Interviewer is pretty cool and friendly. Asked about 8-10 questions customer service related.
    Felt very comfortable.Be genuine and polite. There will be background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where u worked as a team and got the better results.
      Tell me about a hard situation where u have to save your self and others.
      Tell me about a situation when u break the rules when your in your high school.
      Why you choose lowe's to work.
      Answer Question

Csa Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mesquite, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online within 2 days i received an call to come in for an interview there were two managers asking questions during the interview. After interview i was made and offer them proceeded to do a drug test and background check right after interview. Within two days i recieved the welcome email to the team.

Interview Questions

• When was a time your manager made a decision that you didn't agree with and how did you Make a suggestion for a different decision   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wylie, TX).

Interview

I interviewed off sire for a new store opening. the process was simple and efficient. They even did the drug sceen right then and there. I interviewed with two of the zone managers and was contacted back in a coup!e of days to begin training/work.

Interview Questions

• customer service background?   1 Answer

AOM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

phone interview, seems to be more politics based than who is most qualified. I feel like they could provide more feed back after instead of just leaving you in the dark with no reason as to why you were not chosen

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be an aom   1 Answer

Project Interiors Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The entire process was very canned and unprofessional. A meeting was held with the district manager and store manager. She (store manager) was slovenly dressed, unkempt, and very unprofessional looking. The questions were canned and trite. They were not interested in the slightest in the design background which was really the core of experience for the position. After 4 of months waiting and after the interview I really wasnt interested in being associated with a company like Lowes.

Interview Questions

• If the customer was presented the total amount for the project and they decided it was too expensive and backed out, what would you do to save the sale?   Answer Question

Non-CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Richardson, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Called for interview date and time. Went to the interview on that date. Was told they would let me know after they do a min of 3 interviews for this position. I was the only one to be interviewed in 30 days. got a letter about a week later saying they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Do i prefer a fast paced or slow paced environment.
      Describe a time when you were not able to do what you promised and how did you handle it.
      Normal interview questions really.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR, and Store Manager. Asked basic questions about to how to handle certain situations. They wrote answers for later review. Took more than two weeks to get decision.

Interview Questions

• How to handle difficult customer?   1 Answer

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Scenario based interview process with HR and assistant store Manager who manages the area you will work in . Wierd thing is you are never intervuiewed by your department manager and do not meet them until you start work. There are no peer interviews (interviews with colleagues) to test cultural fit either they do standard criminal and background/financial check

Interview Questions

• how did you delight a customer, how did you solve a challenging customer situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

typical of lowes - they ahve a take it or leave it attitude - no negotiation

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mesquite, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Called the next day after applying. Was brought into the backroom where they do interviews at in the store that I applied to. Before the actual interview I had to read a document explaining the job duties and responsibilities that apply to night stocking at Lowes. You have to sign and date this before moving on to the interview. I was then interviewed by the assistant store manager. He started by just going over my resume and asking questions about my education as well as past job history. After that he went on to explain how the job works in that store and gave me an example of a typical night which was from 10 pm to 6 am. Following the explanation of the job he then asked me 7 questions from a sheet which Lowes provides (No original questions). All behavior based questions were asked and all he did was write my answer down and moved on to the next question. From start to finish the interview only took 20 mins and was easy considering the bulk of it was the manager explaining the job duties.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to work with a group of people in order to finish a project? What was the result?   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I was not in the front of the store waiting for someone to start my interview. They were on time to start the interview. Staff was friendly and welcoming as I walked into the back room. The Store Manager made sure he met with me and introduced himself to me. As well as the Assistant Store Manager, who conducted the interview. SHe was friendly and nice as we spoke about my personal life and the direction lowes was going. She was very helpful with giving me information on benefits and the opportunity for growth.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the Department???   1 Answer