Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

Very long questions are the same just worded different. Tense ,long , questions coming from a paper . The one that was interviewing didn't seem interested. High strung was very long .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an averigated customer .   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Antioch, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Received call within a week for interview. Went in and discussed the expectations and I thought I would really like the job. They only thing is they seem to pay low. $13.81 hr with experience for this position with no wiggle room.

Interview Questions

• Had a list of general employer questions, to see how you react in several different circumstances   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Asheville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

First, you must qualify for the position answering questions about your past work experience responding with number of years or months of skills practiced. The interviewer tells you what part of the interview s/he is at, each stage of the one to one interview. Do be aware, that the interviewer know only basic information about you. HR selected you for an interview, then a hiring manager interviews you. If already employed, the manager of the department will not be allowed to interview you. It will be an Assistant Manager. In this way, what "friendship" you may already have with the department manager, will not influence the selection process for, or, against you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time:
      You had to communicate the results of a project to others.
      You were asked to inspect something for accuracy.
      You had to deal with very difficult customer.
      You were pressured bend the rules in order to complete a task.
      You had a misunderstanding or situation with a coworker, and how was it resolved.

How did you:
      Manager a task beyond your range of experience and ability.
      Handle a project situation where you were responsible to coordinate many activities.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Killeen, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Waste of time for an interview, was asked 6 questions, then told we will let you know at the end of the week How can you hire anyone if you, don't ask the right questions, nothing was asked about past experience or what do you bring as an asset to the company, lasted maybe 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• What is the one time that you could not finish your work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2016.

Interview

A two on one (in my store at least) including that area's Zone Manager and the Head Installed Sales Coordinator.
    They took turns asking me example based questions as well as what initially attracted me to the job.

I applied online through my profile and after a 15-20 minute online "personality quiz" was given the follow-up interview.

At the time before the interview there weren't many examples here. hopefully this helps others.

Interview Questions

• 1.)Describe a time when you communicated the progress or results of a project to other.
      2.) Describe a time when you wanted to break the rules but didn't even though you were pressured.
      3.) Describe a time when you had to perform a task out of your range of expertise.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Before the interview, I asked for advice from several other zone managers, including the one that gave me the interview, on what they're usually look for in an answer (not the actual answers themselves). The best advice they gave me was to LISTEN to the WHOLE question. Don't blow through the answer and give detailed answers.
    Also, dress up for the interview. I worked right after and came with a change of clothes for the shift.
    Button up, collared shirt, khakis (ironed of course) dress socks and shoes. It helps to take that extra step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Panama City Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual interview. Set of questions provided by corporate. Originally, I was told that the HR Manager and an Assistant Manager would be in the interview. As I waited, the AM walked out, told me he would not be in the interview. Wished me good luck. Interview was conducted be HR manager alone. Interview lasted about an hour - including the casual chatting at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you . . .   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2015.

Interview

As an internal it took a while to get other candidates. New interview packets with ASM. Long wait. Not overly positive. Took too long and the questions were extremely difficult. Expected more than an answer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were responsible for checking quality of something.   1 Answer
    • tell me about a yime you fixed an issue for a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question
    • explain what you would do if given a task you felt was above your job level.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oswego, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

There were a lot of "how did you hand ______ situation" it was very relaxed and was about 45 minutes long. The hardest part was making sure I stayed on track with the question asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were short, but I was about to get another $1 above offer.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Washington, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was a weekday team member, applying for installed sales. HR had about 4 to interview and I did what I knew best. After being a stay at home mom of 3 for 18 years, I told it like it was. The process was easy peasy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Installed Sales?
      In the past, give me an example of an irate customer and how did you deal with him/her?
      If a customer requested something and you didn't carry it, what did you tell them?
      The questions are based on past experiences, so be prepared with your answers. Don't fidget around and try to think. Think fast and make it good! That's what they want.
      1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Applied, took them 2 weeks to call. I had a consultation with the HR who then told me I would have a phone interview on a certain day with her, then a second with my HR, possible new DH and ASM. She called at exactly 12:30 like she said. I answered questions, then she scheduled the second phone interview with my ASM and DH. They called 3 days later. I had 2 job offers for 2 different stores and decided to accept this one.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when a customer became angry. How did you handle the situation? Give an example of a time when you were asked to complete something that required multiple tasks. Give an example of a time when a manager asked you to do something and you were unsure of your responsibilities.Give an example of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a phone interview (I lived in another state) and I accepted and we did the payroll estimator over the phone.