Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (New Braunfels, TX).

Interview

Very long questions are the same just worded different. Tense ,long , questions coming from a paper . The one that was interviewing didn't seem interested. High strung was very long .

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an averigated customer .   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Antioch, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Received call within a week for interview. Went in and discussed the expectations and I thought I would really like the job. They only thing is they seem to pay low. $13.81 hr with experience for this position with no wiggle room.

Interview Questions

• Had a list of general employer questions, to see how you react in several different circumstances   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Asheville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

First, you must qualify for the position answering questions about your past work experience responding with number of years or months of skills practiced. The interviewer tells you what part of the interview s/he is at, each stage of the one to one interview. Do be aware, that the interviewer know only basic information about you. HR selected you for an interview, then a hiring manager interviews you. If already employed, the manager of the department will not be allowed to interview you. It will be an Assistant Manager. In this way, what "friendship" you may already have with the department manager, will not influence the selection process for, or, against you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time:
      You had to communicate the results of a project to others.
      You were asked to inspect something for accuracy.
      You had to deal with very difficult customer.
      You were pressured bend the rules in order to complete a task.
      You had a misunderstanding or situation with a coworker, and how was it resolved.

How did you:
      Manager a task beyond your range of experience and ability.
      Handle a project situation where you were responsible to coordinate many activities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Miami Gardens, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for the interview in the middle of my shift while I was working in the customer service in Lowe's. It was great! The questions were very easy to answer, the HR was down to Earth, the store manager at the time (Alexander Rodriguez) was very nice and knew how to run the store in a good balance. He was a leader and acted like one.

Interview Questions

• Describe of a time you were in a situation were you had to step up during a difficult situation. What did you do? What happened? What was the result?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Killeen, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Waste of time for an interview, was asked 6 questions, then told we will let you know at the end of the week How can you hire anyone if you, don't ask the right questions, nothing was asked about past experience or what do you bring as an asset to the company, lasted maybe 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• What is the one time that you could not finish your work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2016.

Interview

A two on one (in my store at least) including that area's Zone Manager and the Head Installed Sales Coordinator.
    They took turns asking me example based questions as well as what initially attracted me to the job.

I applied online through my profile and after a 15-20 minute online "personality quiz" was given the follow-up interview.

At the time before the interview there weren't many examples here. hopefully this helps others.

Interview Questions

• 1.)Describe a time when you communicated the progress or results of a project to other.
      2.) Describe a time when you wanted to break the rules but didn't even though you were pressured.
      3.) Describe a time when you had to perform a task out of your range of expertise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Before the interview, I asked for advice from several other zone managers, including the one that gave me the interview, on what they're usually look for in an answer (not the actual answers themselves). The best advice they gave me was to LISTEN to the WHOLE question. Don't blow through the answer and give detailed answers.
    Also, dress up for the interview. I worked right after and came with a change of clothes for the shift.
    Button up, collared shirt, khakis (ironed of course) dress socks and shoes. It helps to take that extra step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Panama City Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual interview. Set of questions provided by corporate. Originally, I was told that the HR Manager and an Assistant Manager would be in the interview. As I waited, the AM walked out, told me he would not be in the interview. Wished me good luck. Interview was conducted be HR manager alone. Interview lasted about an hour - including the casual chatting at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you . . .   1 Answer

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2015.

Interview

As an internal it took a while to get other candidates. New interview packets with ASM. Long wait. Not overly positive. Took too long and the questions were extremely difficult. Expected more than an answer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were responsible for checking quality of something.   1 Answer
    • tell me about a yime you fixed an issue for a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question
    • explain what you would do if given a task you felt was above your job level.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oswego, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

There were a lot of "how did you hand ______ situation" it was very relaxed and was about 45 minutes long. The hardest part was making sure I stayed on track with the question asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were short, but I was about to get another $1 above offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Northglenn, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Unfortunately they did not let me know I had an interview until day of, so I was not only not dressed for the interview I was not prepared at all and needless to say I did not get the position. The process was a few questions asked by the store manager and the HR lady.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience when you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer