Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Beaumont, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Two in store interviews over 2 weeks ,but have known for them to take a few months to choose candidate, then called in for offer and drug test. They say they can only give pay the computer states you deserve but that's not true. If they want you and you know the average you can negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oswego, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

There were a lot of "how did you hand ______ situation" it was very relaxed and was about 45 minutes long. The hardest part was making sure I stayed on track with the question asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were short, but I was about to get another $1 above offer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Denver, CO) in May 2012.

Interview

One of the most generic interviews I've ever been in. They only asked boiler plate questions and they chose to stick to their script very closely. If you've ever been interviewed before in your life, you'll know what questions they'll ask. I felt there was no particular question that was molded for the job position itself.

Interview Questions

• What was one negative experience you had where the customer was upset, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2015.

Interview

As an internal it took a while to get other candidates. New interview packets with ASM. Long wait. Not overly positive. Took too long and the questions were extremely difficult. Expected more than an answer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were responsible for checking quality of something.   1 Answer
    • tell me about a yime you fixed an issue for a difficult customer or situation.   Answer Question
    • explain what you would do if given a task you felt was above your job level.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Washington, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I was a weekday team member, applying for installed sales. HR had about 4 to interview and I did what I knew best. After being a stay at home mom of 3 for 18 years, I told it like it was. The process was easy peasy

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Installed Sales?
      In the past, give me an example of an irate customer and how did you deal with him/her?
      If a customer requested something and you didn't carry it, what did you tell them?
      The questions are based on past experiences, so be prepared with your answers. Don't fidget around and try to think. Think fast and make it good! That's what they want.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Ogden, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward, many scenario type questions (what would you do if.... have you ever experienced _____ ? Explain) The interviewers were very pleasant. It is a lengthy interview and you often answer the same questions between different levels of interviewers, so give different stories to show you have experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle making a mistake at work? Who did you talk to about it? Was the consumer satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Panama City Beach, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual interview. Set of questions provided by corporate. Originally, I was told that the HR Manager and an Assistant Manager would be in the interview. As I waited, the AM walked out, told me he would not be in the interview. Wished me good luck. Interview was conducted be HR manager alone. Interview lasted about an hour - including the casual chatting at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you . . .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bloomington, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

First submit job request online form. When submitting job application you will fill out an online abilities checklist. The HR representative will call to set up interview with assistant manager along with HR representative if you are chosen. Mouth swab drug test will be completed if they want to hire you. A pass on a background check will allow you to get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antioch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Antioch, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied on line. Received call within a week for interview. Went in and discussed the expectations and I thought I would really like the job. They only thing is they seem to pay low. $13.81 hr with experience for this position with no wiggle room.

Interview Questions

• Had a list of general employer questions, to see how you react in several different circumstances   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Asheville, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

First, you must qualify for the position answering questions about your past work experience responding with number of years or months of skills practiced. The interviewer tells you what part of the interview s/he is at, each stage of the one to one interview. Do be aware, that the interviewer know only basic information about you. HR selected you for an interview, then a hiring manager interviews you. If already employed, the manager of the department will not be allowed to interview you. It will be an Assistant Manager. In this way, what "friendship" you may already have with the department manager, will not influence the selection process for, or, against you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time:
      You had to communicate the results of a project to others.
      You were asked to inspect something for accuracy.
      You had to deal with very difficult customer.
      You were pressured bend the rules in order to complete a task.
      You had a misunderstanding or situation with a coworker, and how was it resolved.

How did you:
      Manager a task beyond your range of experience and ability.
      Handle a project situation where you were responsible to coordinate many activities.   Answer Question