Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Installed Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.7

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2016.

Interview

A two on one (in my store at least) including that area's Zone Manager and the Head Installed Sales Coordinator.
They took turns asking me example based questions as well as what initially attracted me to the job.

I applied online through my profile and after a 15-20 minute online "personality quiz" was given the follow-up interview.

At the time before the interview there weren't many examples here. hopefully this helps others.

Interview Questions

• 1.)Describe a time when you communicated the progress or results of a project to other.
    2.) Describe a time when you wanted to break the rules but didn't even though you were pressured.
    3.) Describe a time when you had to perform a task out of your range of expertise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Before the interview, I asked for advice from several other zone managers, including the one that gave me the interview, on what they're usually look for in an answer (not the actual answers themselves). The best advice they gave me was to LISTEN to the WHOLE question. Don't blow through the answer and give detailed answers.
Also, dress up for the interview. I worked right after and came with a change of clothes for the shift.
Button up, collared shirt, khakis (ironed of course) dress socks and shoes. It helps to take that extra step.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Installed Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Killeen, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Waste of time for an interview, was asked 6 questions, then told we will let you know at the end of the week How can you hire anyone if you, don't ask the right questions, nothing was asked about past experience or what do you bring as an asset to the company, lasted maybe 10 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• What is the one time that you could not finish your work, what did you do?   1 Answer

Install Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oswego, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

It is not about job experience or knowledge. They ask you to think of times in your work life where you went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service, or a time you were dealing with an angry customer,m and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you were faced with an angry or upset customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. They tell you what the pay scale is.

Install Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Plainville, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

They went through their suggested interview questions first such as describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer. Explain a situation when you had to take criticism and change something you were doing around it. Was a quick turnaround between initial application and a job offer.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was what skills does somebody need to possess to be able to excel in this position.   Answer Question