Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017
3,230 Interview Reviews

2.5

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Submitted an online application. Took a little over a week to get called for an interview. Was a two person interview with HR Manager and assistant manager. They took turns asking about eight situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put together a plan for a project or work assignment.   3 Answers
    • Tell me about strategies you have used in the past to ensure your work or the work of others was accurate and completed satisfactorily.   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an important decision based on limited or conflicting information.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you and your manager, or a peer, had a major difference of a opinion on how something should be done.   2 Answers

Interview

It was a very casual interview. I had one interview with the HR manager and one interview with the store manager. I had both interviews in one day but usually they are on two separate occasions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Situational interview not geared toward applied job, but centers on you, and how you are. Ours ask if you are safe, do you work well with others, how is your integrity, can you problem solve, can you do repetitive work, can you prioritize?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time were you had to choose between 2 competing task?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very long process, complex unessary questions, very subjective. The interview seemed to ask the same question but in different forms. Very long inyerview 45+ to an hour. Long background screening and then a in-house drug screen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Simple, started through there packet of situational questions and went from one to the next. Previous situations with difficult clients or customers, how you solved the problem. Also, how you handled the unpleasant experience in a professional manner

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you saw a coworker doing something they should not be doing and what did you do about it   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sanford, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

After applying a few weeks ago I was called in for a formal interview. I was in an office with one of the store's assistant managers and we went over 6 general questions about my prior work.

Interview Questions

• One time where you had to rely on a team to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

This was a two part interview process. First interview was with an Assistant Manager then I was scheduled for one with Store Manager. Total turn around time was less than a week.

Unloader Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews. 1 with HR, 1 with Logistics Manager. Asked generic basic questions. If they need bodies, they will likely hire you. Took a mouth swab drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the store manager and the HR Manager alternating questions between each and it is a satisfactory interview. They also gave us appropriate time to give them a background of our employment and life history

Interview Questions

• They ask why I did good fit for the company and somewhat difficult transfer my military skills to civilian and having them have a good understanding of where I came from.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with the HR person, another with the general manager. HR interview was to see if you're qualified for the job, the general manager interview was to see if the HR person made the right decision. Once you get to the general manager interview, you're basically set for getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you went out of your way to help a customer and exceed their expectations of you as an employee.   Answer Question