Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018
3,426 Interview Reviews

2.5

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Submitted an online application. Took a little over a week to get called for an interview. Was a two person interview with HR Manager and assistant manager. They took turns asking about eight situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you put together a plan for a project or work assignment.   3 Answers
    • Tell me about strategies you have used in the past to ensure your work or the work of others was accurate and completed satisfactorily.   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time you had to make an important decision based on limited or conflicting information.   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation when you worked to identify the needs of a customer or co-worker.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you and your manager, or a peer, had a major difference of a opinion on how something should be done.   2 Answers

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Asked basic questions, they will all you to sell them anything on the desk. They will all open ended questions. I was there 3 years before I applied. I worked the front desk.

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Direct questioning,will be simple as long as you have management experience. Interview was between 30 and 45 minutes. A vast amount of experience questions. There isn't much more to say about it.

Head Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was certain questions that you need to describe the role you played not someone else and you. Also look the part as well dress business casual no jeans etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time were you had to handle a difficult situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Floor Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Elkhart, IN).

Interview

They drug tested asked me if I like working then gave me the job. Was interviewed with a group of people then showed around the warehouse. The training could do a better job but it gets the job done

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was a standard part time job interview. Asked me to review the information regarding the position I was applying for then... Asked me about my work experience, "What I can bring to the table", and etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time where you had to take on multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

basically applied maybe waited a month and got a call to do an interview and did a drug test once i was hired therefore it was honestly a really easy and fast hiring process

Interview Questions

• what would you do in order to overcome a difficult task at school or work?   Answer Question

Class A CDL Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lakewood, WA).

Interview

Interview wasn’t very professional. It was like being interviewed for a fast food position. I don’t remember the guys name but he handed me a position description, the same some from on-line, and ask me to read it. He explained that the position wouldn’t ONLY be class A driving. That’s about the extent of that interview. He kept looking out the window for someone else to come in a meet with me. No questions about benefits until I asked about them. No questions about work ethic. It took an incredibly long time just be told that someone else was hired.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have with driving Class A and B trucks   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

they asked questions of various types and had me answer them. They wanted to know more about me and why I wanted to have a job at Lowe's. They wanted to know if i knew about how retail worked and if I had worked retail before.

Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

They make you read a sheet of paper with what your responsibilities are. Then 2 managers will go back and forth asking prewritten questions about how you would deal with things.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember but one had to do with you had a difficult task at hand, how did you handle it.   Answer Question