Lowe's Cashier - Front End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier - Front End Interview Questions

Interviews at Lowe's

2.3

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I was asked about my availability, my past experience, and a couple standard questions. Asked if I could pass a background check and drug test. Very easy, I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potsdam, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Potsdam, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

The store was having an open interview day, I had applied online already. Standard questions for each applicant. I didn't get the feeling they had even looked at my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Collins, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

Quiet setting and lots of one on one with HR. Direct questions concerning personal preferences, diversity, past experience. Quick and friendly process that left me smiling! HR department was thorough and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about diversity in the workplace?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Called me within a day to do an interview. Did the interview and then they called me to do a drug test. After that they call me within one or two weeks to start training.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a manager or other coworker in a previous job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Dickson City, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dickson City, PA).

Interview

They asked some simple questions and then gave you a tongue swab to test for drugs. There were alot of tests too fill out after and training on the computer afterwards too complete

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview was straight foward. I applied in person and received a call for an interview. Sat down with an employee and answered standard questions. Do not over think the questions just answer them. Dont be nervous.

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Arrived at the appointed time. Stood around for about 40 minutes while they found a manager to interview me. I was told several different things about who would be interviewing me and an employee had to call the manager on their personal phone to get in contact with them about my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked everything that I had already answered on my application.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Flower Mound, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Flower Mound, TX).

Interview

Took about 5-10 min. Started with the HR manager and then the Front End manager took over and did the actual interview. She asked the questions and then offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were asked to do something that would be considered dangerous or against company policy and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Smithtown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Smithtown, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Very simple process. You are usually taken to the training room and asked very simple questions by HR first afterwards the Manager or whoever is in charge of the hiring process takes over. They ask questions off a packet and fill in your answers as you give them. As long as you answer the questions and have no stand out issues it should be a quick hiring process (i was hired on the spot).

Interview Questions

• Were you ever thrown into a situation where you were very inexperienced and how did you overcome or work through it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alton, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Alton, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

One on one interview in the back of the store. Very friendly staff. Asked basic questions such as availability, previous work experience, and "what would you do..." questions. Training was a week later.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of how you went above and beyond to help a customer in the past?   Answer Question