Lowe's Cashier Front-End Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Cashier Front-End Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Super laid back, respectful environment , hypothetical situation questions and also give an example of a time questions. Felt very informal but formal enough if that makes sense. Everyone was kind and helpful

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Kingsville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kingsville, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Review and agree to duties, two person interactive interview, positive up beat management, very comfortable and respectful setting, experience with upset and frustrated customers with a positive out come matters. All of the employees i meet are very friendly and respectful to all of the employees and customers along with the perspectives new employees. It is very clean and well kept up. Everyone used please and thank you. It was very professional but layed back and calm. I really enjoyed the interview processes with Lowe's. It really makes you as an interviewe as if your past work experience truly matters. That experience help me to get this job. As long as work and a positive work environment does scare you. This would be great place for you too.

Interview Questions

• Questions are focused around the job you are applying for. Your positive resolution of customers issues from past experience matters.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy going and up beat.

Cashier - Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The hiring process was basic and typical. The interview was with the HR manager and then the Store Manager. They both had a set of questions to ask.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Asked me questions about "a time I did this" or "a time I did that". I was already a part time employee and I got positive feedback about me as a desirable employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unpopular decision   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Big Rapids, MI).

Interview

I applied online, waited several weeks until seasonal hiring began, then received a call to come in for an interview the next day. Was hired at the interview, began orientation within days.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about past work experiences that will be beneficial at this job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rapid City, SD).

Interview

It was very professional and cordial. The interview was comfortable and well executed. They made a very focused attempt to make me feel at ease.. I felt that the interview was a positive experience

Interview Questions

• What is customer service mean to you   1 Answer

Cashier - Front End Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The hiring and interview process took about 2 weeks. There was 2 interviews and a drug test. The interviews was pretty easy and was just behavior questions. The interviews maybe last about 15 to 20 minutes each.

Cashier - Front End Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to Lowes about a month or so before I actually got a reply back about the job. I was sent an email and a link to set up a date for the interview. Attending the actually interview was a very normal process and the person who I interviewed was laidback and nice to talk to for the most part. They asked all the basic interview questions and discussed working at Lowes in general, so as long as you have an idea going into the interview what your answers will be and have an eagerness to work for Lowes, you could probably get the job. I had no prior work experience before this job, so I believe your personality and drive to work there is really what they want to see. Previous work experience is probably a plus though.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lowes/What about Lowes makes you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had a conflict (with a customer or anything in general) and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

They ask a handful of questions and will give you a mouth swab drug test if they are going to hire you. It's a relatively easy interview. It may even be a two part interview where you answer different questions from two different managers there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to rely on somebody else to complete a task for you. How did you follow up?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy and simple the questions were very understandable everything was straightforward I wish all interviews were that easy the guy that interviewed me was very cool and not mean he was very nice I also filled out an availability sheet to see what were the possible days I could work while working there