Lowe's Inside/Outside Lawn and Garden (Seasonal) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Inside/Outside Lawn and Garden (Seasonal) Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside/Outside Lawn and Garden (Seasonal) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Found an ad on snagajob that Lowe's was hiring seasonal part-time employees, so I applied. Got a call the very next day from HR to set up a day to interview, which was the same day she called. Got there, waited in the back (apparently during a group of employees' breaks) for about 20-25 minutes, just to sit in a room for another 10 minutes and sign a paper regarding the duties expected of me. HR lady said they were incredibly hectic that day, overall my experience was just really slow when it came to actually getting to the store and starting the process. never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• "You're going to bed, when you realize earlier today you sold a deck-spray paint that will tear all the coating off of the customer's deck. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Inside/Outside Lawn and Garden (Seasonal) Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (South Bend, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application around 3pm on Monday night and recieved a call for an interview about 30 minutes later. We set up the interview for the next day. I was first interviewed by an HR manager, it we pretty well. I was then told I would interview with the store manager that day. I waited around for about 30 minutes as they were conducting a load of other interviews that day. The interview with the store manager was pretty much the same STAR type questions. Both interviews went very well, they were very personable. They told me I would hear from them in 3-5 days. I got a call 2 days later offering me a position. I go in tomorrow (back to the store) to do my drug test and I was also told the background check takes an additional 3-5 days.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy questions. They follow the STAR method. "Name a time when...."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, but pay is above minimum wage.