Lowe's Receiver/Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Receiver/Stocker Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial communication was via email to arrange a phone interview. The interview was with the assistant store manager and it was very good. The questions were very easy and mostly dealt with receiving and following instructions and safety practices.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you had to follow detailed instructions and provide an example.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Very brief; I asked at the customer service counter to speak with the HR manager, spoke with the HR manager and then store manager at which time I was given a job offer pending the results of the usual personality, background and drug tests. This, of course, was followed by a one week training class before I was released to be power equipment trained by the applicable department manager.

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Watertown, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I walked in and shook the Hiring Managers hand. She asked questions like what did you do when you had to shift priorities or describe a time when people relied on you to be accurate

Receiver/Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

didnt get called for 2 mo. forgot i applyed. interview was ok asked hypothetical Q and A. tell me about a time..., called me for interview to come in two days di interview was hired right then and there. they made me an hourly $ offer and then accept are decline.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time that you had to make a decicion on your own to change a plane.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Jackson, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It wasn't what I thought it was going to be like it was rather quick but went well but I still was very nervous and I exesplanade that to the interview person and they reassured me I was going to be fine and it was just fine

Interview Questions

• What would u do in this senero   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a situation when u didnt kno what to do   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hartsville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hartsville, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

Three behavioral questions. The first question was about conflict resolution. The second question was overcoming challenges. The third was about what I wanted from them and what I had to offer if I became an employee.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were faced with a challenge. How did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilkesboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wilkesboro, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Laid back and friendly. The interviewer was very professional. They asked pertinent questions that were fair. The interview was 20 minutes in duration. The interviewer was ready to interview me when I arrived, there was no waiting. It was a comfortable setting. I was able to ask any questions I had regarding the position being applied for. To there credit I would be called or emailed regarding being hired by the company.

Receiver/Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in January 2016.

Interview

I mean they're nice, but you're also competing with other people based on an "objective" point system. They take forever to call you back if you apply only online, but oftentimes that's the only way they'll get to your app in the first place. I applied in early December, got a callback in mid January, got the job/took a drug text in late January, then started working in late February.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to solve a problem either at work or at school   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I showed up to the interview 10 mins early. The person conducting interview seemed knowledgeable and professional. Everthing went sucessful. I had 10 years experience in stock, and 4 years experience in customer service. I was also a veteran. After interview, I received a call stating that they wanted to offer me the job. I said yes. I went in for drug test and filled out paper for back ground check. The HR went on vacation, so I received a call from another HR. This guy said everything looks good we can't wait to get you in and have you start working. The end result was, I declared that I had an accident on my background report. That was the only thing. I didn't get the job because I had something on my background report. I guess they are looking for people with nothing on their reports.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Palm Springs, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received call 4 days later for interview Hiring Manager was very nice and quick process. I came in that day and sat down one on one and he just asked me a few questions and whether I would consent to background check and drug test a few days after interview but I got an email saying that Lowe's had chosen somebody else for the job

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions where situations you have had in the past, Think of a time when you had to work in a group and someone disagreed on a course of action, what did you do next?   Answer Question
    • Think of a time when you had to lead a group of people   1 Answer