Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward. I applied online, and then received an interview. The interview consisted of questions that were focused on questions about team work. If you can relate to working in a team, the interview will be no problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked in a team, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lincolnwood, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Upon completing the online application and attaching my resume and references, I was redirected to two other third-party web vetting/profiling websites. These included many boilerplate policy statements and permissions for background checking and drug testing. This application process took a little over two hours. The manager that I was supposed to meet with wasn't even scheduled to come in that day. I arrived promptly for a lawn and garden position. I spent an hour walking the department. Disorganized stock, scattered tools and other safety violations. I eventually was eventually interviewed by another manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe an incident with a disgruntled customer… How did you handle it and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Wylie, TX).

Interview

I interviewed off sire for a new store opening. the process was simple and efficient. They even did the drug sceen right then and there. I interviewed with two of the zone managers and was contacted back in a coup!e of days to begin training/work.

Interview Questions

• customer service background?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Columbia, SC).

Interview

The interview went really well and I have had the opportunity to be reminded of how much more customer service is a driven talent. I hope that I get the opportunity to show case my talents.

Customer Service Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Olathe, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant, laid back atmosphere. Written job description was given for you to review. Interview with Store manager and Customer service manager. Benefits explained. Explained that they would give their recommendation to HR Manager and that I would receive a call with in a couple of days

Interview Questions

• How you would handle a situation were you saw a potential safety hazard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, negotiation was great and you knew they really wanted you to come to work for them.

Customer Service Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Orlando, OK) in November 2016.

Interview

They emailed me and wanted to pick a time slot for the interview. The only time available was a week after the receiving email. After going to the location the manager interviews me. He was so friendly. He wrote sown all i said on 2 or 3 papers. it took an hour overall. At the end he said apply for other position to increase your chance. I found out I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• There were a bunch of typical questions.
      Have you been in a dangerous situation? how did you handle it.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kalispell, MT).

Interview

The interview was good.Promt questions.In a very good atomsphere.The people are very nice and friendly.Did drug testing on the spot.They kept the interview short and speedy.They two or more interviews.

Interview Questions

• What can of challenges did you face in a previous job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Went into the interview. Basic interview questions, then he told me that he didn't like to waste time and that I could take the drug test right then. Mouth swab was the drug test.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when you felt unsafe, and how did you handle it."

A lot of team work questions, have at least 2 different team work stories.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palatka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Palatka, FL).

Interview

Basic questions about resume
    Had to answer 7 questions and give examples of times in school or work life when coming across the scenario and what you did in the scenario

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your life when you had to calm a person down that was upset and what did you say?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was long and drawn out. I applied online and waited a week to hear back from them. Had one interview and waited another week to hear back from them.