Lowe's Fsa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Fsa Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.1

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty typical, nothing innovative hear. Expect the usual what would you do questions and give a time type questions. There will be a drug test however so keep that in mind.

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Port Orange, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Unfortunately, lowes does not have an official interview process for hiring an FSA. The pay and the questions are related to retail environment as if you're going for a sales position. Besides offering the information on my own in regards to my facility maintenance experience, they didn't seem to really care. It's a sad situation and it shows in the turn overs they have with the FSA position.

Interview Questions

• Typical customer service and sales questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Woburn, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

interview was for 10am I arrived at 9.45am went to customer service told them to tell HR I was here for interview with them for FSA vacancy. I was told they was on the way to meet me 20 minutes later they met me took me to the break room said to take a seat they will be with me shortly. now I'm waiting another 10 minutes still no one and now nerves started to set in. another 10 minutes before I was seen for the interview so nervous I couldn't relax and I think that's why I could not answer the questions correctly and I blew it did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• why do I want to work for lowes   1 Answer

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview is not that hard, but if this is your first interview and you've never had a job before it can be a little difficult . I got through by using experiences from school . The main thing is always be prepared to have more than a two sentence answer for the questions and this is coming from what my boss told me when I asked him what I could do to move up in the company. Oh and remember when they ask you a follow up question on an answer you was struggling with - THINK UP SOMETHING FAST ! They are trying to help you so they can give you a better rating on their paperwork . The main thing is to stay calm and be prepared . Usually if you get an interview you get the job they interviewed you for 70% of the time and you usually get hired the same day. You have to have three interviews with three managers .

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you went out of your way to help a customer . " Simple but crucial question. For some it'll be easy for people who've never had a real job before this will be tough ,but just give an honest well thought answer and you;ll be fine ,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Myrtle Beach, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

Process was very smooth to the point. HR department interviews you first . Then assistant manager interviews you next then you meet with the general manager.They are very fair and to the point with the interview You felt at ease with the whole process

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in June 2013.

Interview

casual, laid back. Went quickly. I applied online, was called in for an interview and 2 weeks later was offered the job. I should have negotiated for more money up front. I feel it was a rush and I did not time to think things through money wise.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that I made a mistake and corrected it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Niskayuna, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Niskayuna, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

I had a short interview at the time I was hired for this job as I was working at the store and wanted to go full time. The people in the store knew how I worked and the knowlwege I had of the duties I would be assigned.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Fsa Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's in December 2011.

Interview

Expect a large computerized questionaire that tests your personality via "what would you do bubbles". After turning this in along with the standard personal information you can expect when applying for a job, you wait for a response. This varies greatly depending how many applications they have recieved. If they select you you'll be called in and interviewed by a human resources rep. Questions were pretty standard, "how much experience do you have in sales? in maintenance? in X field that you're applying for? Can you tell me an experience where you've worked alone or with a team? An experience where you've done something wrong, how did you correct your mistake?". If you make it through this you'll be called back for a second interview with the assistant manager who will ask similar questions. There will be a few days while they tally the scores and then you'll be called back for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name an occasion you've done something wrong in past employment, why you did it, and how you mended the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. They will bring you in with a group of new hires, hand you a piece of paper with an offer on it, and thats your pay. I'm sure you could pursue the topic at a later date but there is no opportunity given when you recieve your offer. They are quite generous and realistic with their offers, I would have pursued negotiations if they hadn't surpassed my expectation on the offer.