Lowe's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.3

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2017.

Interview

I felt at ease. Very nice and explained everything throughly. You have to take a drug test it is a swab test. I am hoping to get hired. I enjoy working retail.

Interview Questions

• what did you do to go above and beyond to help.out a customer   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, Hr called about a week later to schedule an interview, and went in the next day for one. I met with a floor manager and he asked about 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you overcame a hazardous situation at a previous job?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straight-forward. No weird trick questions. Human resources manager conducted the interview at the store and was very good. Had to submit to background check and drug test. Only took a few days from first contact to beginning of training. Training took about a week and was mainly computer based.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lowe's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked basic questions. Very good interview. No pressure. I applied on line and was later called in for an interview. A drug test was accomplished while I was being interviewed. Just be yourself and answer honestly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a task you were given at work that had to be completed and how you completed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Huntsville, AL) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, about two weeks later got called for interview. Took saliva drug test during interview. About one week later called to schedule orientation and do paperwork, that was about 4 hours. At orientation scheduled when to start of training.

Interview Questions

• About ~3-5 questions, it was very casual. Tell a time & how you handled: a dangerous situation, did not like a policy change, had an angry customer,... Interviewer provided a job description, gave me time to read it and ask questions, she also explained the dress code.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Phila, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fluent and quite easy. I would use this again any time. out jus makes things easy to have one wen site to go to and find every thing you need for applying to jobs and careers. I suggest that any can use this and should

Interview Questions

• They asked allot of questions about customers service   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a basic interview as one would expect but it was also very helpful in giving an insight as to what the job would entail on a daily basis as well as long term goals for both employees individually as well as the company as a whole including all locations

Installed Sales Product Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Many situational questions, Employment history and description of what to expect. very open and honest of what to expect from the position and also what to expect for the interview process. No information provided about the salary range.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Situational Interview Process. There is a main question followed by 4 sub questions. Reference the situation, your behavior in that situation and the outcome to answer the question full circle. If hired a contingent offer is made pending an approved background check and negative drug screening. Onboarding is detailed and lasts about a week to ensure that the employee receives adequate training for growth and development.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went out of your way to assist a customer?   1 Answer
    • Why should Lowes Hire You?   1 Answer

Lumber Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Leander, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call went to two interviews first with the HR then the Area service Manager . First interview question were more personality questions and moral values based questions and the second interview with the manager were performance and situational based questions

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question