Lowe's Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Seasonal Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.2

175 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Asked about 4-5 generic questions and wrote down my response. Each interview is scored after the session has ended based off your responses. There was no indication to how the responses were graded just that the interview with the highest score would be selected.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work in a group to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

Easy interview, as long as you can pass a drug test and have a clean record you'll get the job. Only one in person interview and you will get a job within a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsafe workplace situation you've been in and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted the online application, and later received a call from the store asking to schedule a phone interview. My phone interview was very short (5-10 minutes), and asked my response to 5 situation-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you worked in a group setting.   1 Answer

Seasonal Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Valdosta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Apply online, fill out a survey with scenarios, then get called for an in person interview. Then go through a drug test in the store, followed by a background check. Offer was made on the day they received background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell a customer we could not solve their problem.   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. About 7-10 name an example when questions. Interviewed with just the head of HR. Called to schedule an interview for an hour later and thirty minutes after that, I had a job.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a time a change happened at work that you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Easy. Asked run of the mill interview questions, some of which seemed repetitive. I was offered the job immediately after the interview, then did the drug test (saliva stick) and background check submissions at the store. I started work about a week and a half after submitting the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that would contribute to the job you applied for?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Memphis, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very straight-forward. No weird trick questions. Human resources manager conducted the interview at the store and was very good. Had to submit to background check and drug test. Only took a few days from first contact to beginning of training. Training took about a week and was mainly computer based.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Lowe's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greenville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, just went in and HR guy just sits you down and ask you straight forward questions for the interview. He gave me a offer right after the interview and now I just have to wait for the background check to go through and the drug test results.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation did your co-workers have to rely on for you?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, Hr called about a week later to schedule an interview, and went in the next day for one. I met with a floor manager and he asked about 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you overcame a hazardous situation at a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Schererville, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called on the phone a few weeks after submitting an online application then brought in for a face to face interview. The phone interview was more extensive than the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was to give an example when your workplace had to come together as a team to accomplish a task.   1 Answer