Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017
2,868 Interview Reviews

2.5

Head Cashier Interview

Interview

Fill out an application online, followed by a personality test. HR manager called and set up an interview at the store. Met with the manager and asked a series of situational based questions. HR manager called several days later and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Night Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (North Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Series of questions about background experience with store manager. Reviewed background work experience and how I thought I might fit in job. Asked why I wanted the job and what I could contribute to the stocking crew.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was awesome. Down to earth. Really relatable and easy to talk to. Made you feel at home. I would recommend to anybody looking for a job where you want to feel apart of something and for any student as they are very understanding of a semester schedule.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the head of my department. They asked about past summer jobs that I had held. They were very nice and helpful since it was one of my first interviews

Interview Questions

• Expect questions about your morals and helping out your teammates   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Super laid back, respectful environment , hypothetical situation questions and also give an example of a time questions. Felt very informal but formal enough if that makes sense. Everyone was kind and helpful

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Basic questions regarding customer service and how you may have handled difficult situations. Questions regarding how versatile you could be and willingness to go the extra mile. Tell us about your biggest strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you handled an upset customer and the outcome   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Typical, interview. process. No surprises. Interviewed by assistant manager. Interviewed in the classroom. The questions were typical interview questions. The interview lasted no longer than fifteen to twenty minutes. Looking for people with good attitude and willing to be flexible.

Anything Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rochester, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Open interview was fast. They interviewer asked specific questions that help determine competency for various roles. It was direct but they gave the opportunity to be open about other possibilities outside of what they may have had openings for.

Interview Questions

• What are your available times to work?   1 Answer

Receiver Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Watertown, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I walked in and shook the Hiring Managers hand. She asked questions like what did you do when you had to shift priorities or describe a time when people relied on you to be accurate

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greenville, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call to come in to meet with one of the shift managers who asked me a variety of interview questions and sought to find out what I looked for in a job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you took initiative to solve a problem facing you and your peers   Answer Question