Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,291 Interview Reviews

2.5

Customer Service Associate & Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Meet with HR manager the first time. Then if you are called back for a second interview, you will meet likely with the HR manager AND the department manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to step up and lead a team effort/ project.   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Warwick, RI).

Interview

Personality test, Have you worked in an hardware store before. Where do you see yourself in the nest 5 - 10 years. Do you work well under high stress situation's.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time where you had to work on a team to complete a project   Answer Question

Unloader Associate Interview

Interview

2 interviews. 1 with HR, 1 with Logistics Manager. Asked generic basic questions. If they need bodies, they will likely hire you. Took a mouth swab drug test.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the store manager and the HR Manager alternating questions between each and it is a satisfactory interview. They also gave us appropriate time to give them a background of our employment and life history

Interview Questions

• They ask why I did good fit for the company and somewhat difficult transfer my military skills to civilian and having them have a good understanding of where I came from.   Answer Question

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Two interviews, one with the HR person, another with the general manager. HR interview was to see if you're qualified for the job, the general manager interview was to see if the HR person made the right decision. Once you get to the general manager interview, you're basically set for getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you went out of your way to help a customer and exceed their expectations of you as an employee.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

I had 4 separate interviews over a month before I was hired. Each time you meet with someone higher up in management. It was time consuming. I almost didn't keep going back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lowes?   1 Answer

Receiving Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indiana, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Indiana, PA).

Interview

I started with an online application which consisted of a lengthy questionnaire.
    Next, was a phone interview which was relatively short.
    Finally, was a 1 hr onsite interview. This consisted of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell, me about a time you worked with someone in a group setting that was difficult to work with, how did you handle the situation.

To answer, i explained the situation, explained what the task was that needed to be accomplished. Explained what actions were taken. And explained the results.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Five questions that were situational, such as if you were in this situation what would you do. Then I was called a week later to come in and do a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Csa Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Weaverville, NC).

Interview

A straight forward process. There are some hypothetical situational questions and requests for examples of times you've gone above and beyond at a job in the past, dealt with a challenging or stressful experience, acted as a leader....stuff like that.
    A drug test and background check (probably not a very thorough one, given the sorts of people that do get hired) complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever faced a dangerous or frightening experience on the job? If so, describe how you handled it.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

Regular interview questions. Mostly scenario questions that has to do with past job experience. Explain with a lot of detail, and try to give a great “customer service based” answer, because that’s what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take control of a situation at work.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in an unsafe environment   Answer Question