Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017
3,252 Interview Reviews

2.5

Front End Cashier Interview

Interview

Regular interview questions. Mostly scenario questions that has to do with past job experience. Explain with a lot of detail, and try to give a great “customer service based” answer, because that’s what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take control of a situation at work.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in an unsafe environment   Answer Question

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

They are looking to find the position best suited for you. Most of the questions for the first stage in the interview process are behavioral. If you pass that stage, you will go in for an in-person interview on-site in front of a couple recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you took an idea and put it into an applicationz   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Corpus Christi, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called about 3 days later for an interview. Very friendly group of people and it was a pretty relaxed interview process. Was offered a job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to follow a set of rules   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a change of plans at work and you had to adjust to them   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond at a job   Answer Question

Csa Front End/Cashier Pt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Hammond, LA) in October 2017.

Interview

I walked in and I was directed to the back to wait for the interview. My interview was scheduled for 3:30 pm on a Thursday. I got there at 3:10 pm and I sat there for about 21 minutes. She greeted me polite with a hand shake and smile. She took me to an office across the hall. She asked me about 10 questions and I answer them. The interview went perfect. The questions weren't hard. It was questions based on behavior in certain situations and how did you handle it.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you collaborated with a customer or worker to get a task done and how did it go?   1 Answer
    • Describe a situation where you've gone out of the way for a customer.   1 Answer
    • Name a time where someone in the store depended on you to do a task and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Holmdel, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, received a call to arrange an interview the next day, and conducted the interview the day after that. I was offered the position at the end of the interview, which was very short (ten minutes at most). The manager conducting the interview was polite and professional. Most questions asked about situations in the past that exemplified some trait that the company was looking for in its employees. At the end of the interview I was tested for drug use by an oral swab, and had to go through a background check.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your past when you had to explain a difficult process to someone.   Answer Question

Regional Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a very well orchestrated interview with very professional and nice people. They asked me to prepare a short presentation. The room was quiet and was welcoming. The interviewers engaged me and explained the expectations, They responded quickly with their decision.

IT Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Gave my resume at a career fair. Called for skype interview. After the skype interview was out of the process as other candidates have higher scores. If cleared would have been another face to face round.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

There are about 8-9 questions. I interviewed with 1 manager and she had a packet which had 8-9 questions that were given. There was an answer question portion. She hired me on the spot! It was fantastic, I thought she would tell me they would call me.

Interview Questions

• They asked for me to give them a time that I went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

Apply. Get selected. HR calls to set an interview. Interview with Store Manager and HR on a agreed upon time and date in store. Interview was with the two, one asking a question and then the other.

Interview Questions

• All questions were situational,
      Name a time you had an issue with an employee or behavior, how did you address it?

name a time that you had a customer with a complaint or concern, how did you go about fixing the issue.

They were looking for specifics. No generic answers.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and did an assessment test for the position. Week later got a call to interview with store manager and HR manager. 9 situational questions, 1 hr long interview. Next day got a call back to interview with Market director the following week. That interview was more like a conversation on what I enjoy about retail, where I see myself, Can I handle a list of situations that interview was an hour long. Got a call the next day and received an offer. Drug test two days later. I got my hire/start date. Overall 6 week process

Interview Questions

• How can you overcome and gain trust of an establish team coming in as new management?   Answer Question