Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017
3,012 Interview Reviews

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

the interview process was a long process. The upside was that the interview was by phone. This allowed me to stay comfortable. During my time in the facility, I got a facility tour. This was a great experience as a individual.

Outside Lawn and Garden Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

drug test and questions about customer service, a lot of questions with lengthy answers but management does not take it too seriously so it is not a bad interview if you have previous experience especially working on a team

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a problem at your previous employment?   1 Answer

Millwork Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth City, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Elizabeth City, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

7 questions what would you do kinda questions these people are very slow and greedy my interview was at 3pm and they didn't call me in to interview till 315

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Beavercreek, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Smooth process took 3 weeks to offer me a position, the offer was a low blow 10.90 for someone with a degree and more then enough experience. Me and the manager set in the office, he made sure I was comfortable. He asked pretty simple name a time when questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

HR Screening Interview for 1/2 hour. Felt like this was a EEOC interview for compliance purposes. Never a chance if you are a colored person even though you are well qualified.

Interview Questions

• General inquiry and description about your education, experience and the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Human Resources Manager and the Store Manager at the same time. They took turns asking routine questions. They then asked if I had any questions. It was pretty low key. Simple, straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• 5 questions asking how you have handles specific customer issues in the past basically.   Answer Question

Overnight Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Warner Robins, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard Star Interview Questions. "Tell me about a time...." ASM and SM conducted the interview. Declined the position because salary did not reflect responsibility of the position or my experience in the industry and with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview with store manager and one other manager. About 8-10 questions total. Total time for application through time received email that I wasn't selected was about 2 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee who was struggle to perform.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2017.

Interview

1: phone interview with corporate recruiter
    2: phone interview with hiring manager
    3: on site panel interview
    Panel interview lasting two and a half hours broken into three sections
    Questions are behavioral type and require specific examples

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself beyond what we would learn from your resume.   Answer Question
    • What is the most creative thing you have done recently?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Interview is standard situational questions read off of a form. The store manager and an assistant store manager were in the room. There were four questions. Be as specific as possible with your answers, they do not want anything hypothetical or general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to prioritize work assignments to get something important done.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to resolve a situation with another associate or customer.   Answer Question