Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,925 Interview Reviews

2.5

PSI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After doing an online application I received a call from HR, within a few days I received a call from assistant manager. Interview appointment with store manager and assistant manager . Standard interviewing questions about experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• From a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge on: cabinets, plumbing, counter tops, electrical.   1 Answer

Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Citrus Heights, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within an hour of applying. I got an interview the following Friday, I called in the following Monday and was made a job offer contingent upon me going through a background check and having a drug test come back negative. So in other words I'm getting the job

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to assist a customer in finding what they need/want   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you were depended on by a group of people to complete a goal or project, how did you manage to complete said objective, and what ways do you feel you could have done better   Answer Question
    • So tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • How do you feel you can attribute to working with us in a professional scale   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2017.

Interview

I had to answer the tax questions on the computer first. Then the ASM asked me the typical questions of recalling times that I had to do anything that was work or school related.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work together as team with your co-workers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, was called and phone screened, and then in person interview with regional hr manager and store manager. Initial chit chat, they described the position and requirements. Was I still interested. They asked for a brief overview and after that they asked 10 behavioral questions, each had a follow up (or two ).

Glassdoor made me say whether I had received an offer, accepted or not. I clicked received offer but I do not know since the interview just happened.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a supervisor asked you to do something unethical, what did you do? Describe a time you had to communicate a policy change, what was your communications strategy? When was a time you went above and beyond your job duties. Tell me about it.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookings, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Brookings, SD) in March 2017.

Interview

The hr will call you in for your interview. My interview was with the hr and store manager. They will ask you around eight situational question with the "tell me about a time when"

Interview Questions

• Do you remember a situation where you had to implement an unpopular program and how did you get your team to buy in ?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, Hr called about a week later to schedule an interview, and went in the next day for one. I met with a floor manager and he asked about 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you overcame a hazardous situation at a previous job?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Loveland, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

store HR contacted me 2 days after submitting my online application to set up the interview for the next day. the next day I interviewed with an assistant store manager and HR assistant, received an offer later that day, 2 days later took the spit drug test and authorized background check.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Kennewick, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very unprofessional. She made me believe that I was a serious candidate for the position and really sold me on the position and the company. I was very excited when she asked me to come in for an interview. After the interview I asked about when I should hear back. She said she would call me on a specific day. When that day came, she never called. I called her to follow up and she was surprised to hear from me. She then said she would call me the next day, she never did. I wrote her and email, even though she said she received it, she never replied. I would be very leary of this company and their leadership. I spent time and money which is valuable, I reaize these are red flags early on. Valuing people is the number one sign I look for. Without people, your organization doesn't exist.

Interview Questions

• Name things you can do with a cantaloupe.   1 Answer

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schererville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Schererville, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called on the phone a few weeks after submitting an online application then brought in for a face to face interview. The phone interview was more extensive than the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was to give an example when your workplace had to come together as a team to accomplish a task.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charleston, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

Didn't take very long, was laid back, they were very nice and made the process very comfortable. The interview questions were basic questions. They gave me time to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience in retail positions   1 Answer