Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,050 Interview Reviews

2.5

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Fort Collins, CO).

Interview

Difficult but not too difficult. Like every interview, the nerves were pumping. However, once taken back the interview was not as challenging and was actually more welcoming than i expected it to be.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?
      What would you do in __________ instance?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

A three step interview process. Beginning with a phone interview, followed by two separate face interviews. The separate face interviews where conducted by two different managers. One being the Human resource manager and the other an assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you where in a difficult situation with another employee. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Very casual interview, like a getting to know you conversation. Basic question related to job duties. Nice interviewer. Seemed interested in my answers and answered my questions. About 30-40 minutes of interview

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you walked down an aisle and saw a spill on the floor?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lutherville Timonium, MD).

Interview

I interviewed with HR, one assistant store manager and the store manager. The interview process was completed in one session, along with most of the new hire paperwork.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Meet with HR after arranging interview over the phone. Standard questions, short and sweet. If offered they'll call for a second interview where they will swab test and determine salary via algorithm.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled difficult situtations in the past at work?   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Interview is standard situational questions read off of a form. The store manager and an assistant store manager were in the room. There were four questions. Be as specific as possible with your answers, they do not want anything hypothetical or general.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to prioritize work assignments to get something important done.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to resolve a situation with another associate or customer.   Answer Question

Millwork Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth City, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Elizabeth City, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

7 questions what would you do kinda questions these people are very slow and greedy my interview was at 3pm and they didn't call me in to interview till 315

Intern Interview

Interview

the interview process was a long process. The upside was that the interview was by phone. This allowed me to stay comfortable. During my time in the facility, I got a facility tour. This was a great experience as a individual.

Outside Lawn and Garden Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockaway, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Rockaway, NJ).

Interview

drug test and questions about customer service, a lot of questions with lengthy answers but management does not take it too seriously so it is not a bad interview if you have previous experience especially working on a team

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a problem at your previous employment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Beavercreek, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Smooth process took 3 weeks to offer me a position, the offer was a low blow 10.90 for someone with a degree and more then enough experience. Me and the manager set in the office, he made sure I was comfortable. He asked pretty simple name a time when questions.