Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,050 Interview Reviews

2.5

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Human Resources Manager and the Store Manager at the same time. They took turns asking routine questions. They then asked if I had any questions. It was pretty low key. Simple, straight-forward.

Interview Questions

• 5 questions asking how you have handles specific customer issues in the past basically.   Answer Question

Overnight Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warner Robins, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Warner Robins, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Standard Star Interview Questions. "Tell me about a time...." ASM and SM conducted the interview. Declined the position because salary did not reflect responsibility of the position or my experience in the industry and with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to resolve a conflict and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview with store manager and one other manager. About 8-10 questions total. Total time for application through time received email that I wasn't selected was about 2 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to coach an employee who was struggle to perform.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's in May 2017.

Interview

1: phone interview with corporate recruiter
    2: phone interview with hiring manager
    3: on site panel interview
    Panel interview lasting two and a half hours broken into three sections
    Questions are behavioral type and require specific examples

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself beyond what we would learn from your resume.   Answer Question
    • What is the most creative thing you have done recently?   Answer Question

Csa Front End Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winterville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Winterville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The HR lady brought me back to her office for a one on one interview. She asked me about a dozen questions. After she gave me a drug exam and had my fill out some paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a situation where you had to overcome a problem with another employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lowe's (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter and they wanted to know why I would be a great fit. Asked me to talk to them about why I wanted to come back to Lowe's after restructure. I explained that I wanted to make a difference and I thought that hr manager was the way to go.

Head Cashier Interview

Interview

Fill out an application online, followed by a personality test. HR manager called and set up an interview at the store. Met with the manager and asked a series of situational based questions. HR manager called several days later and made an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Quick easy especially round season prime time they are friendly just answer quickly and pass drug test the process took 3 weeks they start off with good pay just don't get stuck doing weekend team

Sales Specialist Flooring Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard in a retail environment, you are asked about former experiences you have had that can help contribute to the position you are applying for. The interview consists of a face to face with HR then a second with an Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had an angry customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I submitted the online application, and later received a call from the store asking to schedule a phone interview. My phone interview was very short (5-10 minutes), and asked my response to 5 situation-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you worked in a group setting.   1 Answer