Lowe's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,056 Interview Reviews

2.5

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Easy. Asked run of the mill interview questions, some of which seemed repetitive. I was offered the job immediately after the interview, then did the drug test (saliva stick) and background check submissions at the store. I started work about a week and a half after submitting the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond in the workplace.   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that would contribute to the job you applied for?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Easy questions, interviewed with two people. Got the offer directly after interviewing. Had to take mouth swab drug test. Started the next week with orientation then got thrown right in the mix.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Charleston, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

Didn't take very long, was laid back, they were very nice and made the process very comfortable. The interview questions were basic questions. They gave me time to ask any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience in retail positions   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Bakersfield, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Store Manager was on time, and I was invited to a very small room. I was given a job discerption to read and he left. When he came back he and the Store HR sat down. They asked me questions about my availability and about being drug tested. He had a print out of the questions he would be asking and did not deviate from them.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to ensure you and your team were proactive in all aspects of the business.   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Mooresville, NC).

Interview

Talked to HR and then store manager. Surprised never talked to people I would actually work for. I had to go back three times before finally had everything done for starting work. Once for Hr interview, one for store manager interview, and once for drug test

Interview Questions

• They asked me alot of customer service what would you do. Also tell me about a time when... They were a list of questions not much small talk. Interview was quick and over within 15 minutes..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Offered amount with no wiggle room

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lowe's (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Multiple interviews with Store manager and district manager. Not always good follow up. Had to call several times to HR manager and find out status of my application and or employment.Once hired average training program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you successfully led a group of employees to achieve a specific goal and what was outcome ?   1 Answer

Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Greenville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, just went in and HR guy just sits you down and ask you straight forward questions for the interview. He gave me a offer right after the interview and now I just have to wait for the background check to go through and the drug test results.

Interview Questions

• What difficult situation did your co-workers have to rely on for you?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Warren, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with doing a online process about getting government aid. Then had a 1 on 1 laid back interview. Which was mainly to answer the printed list of questions the interviewer had.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a time I disagreed with a company policy change.   1 Answer

Project Specialist Interiors Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Oswego, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the lowes career site and was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to do a phone interview. I received a call from the store Manager to go down and interview with him and the market manager the next week.

Interview Questions

• Very situational sales questions l. Really like sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

PSI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After doing an online application I received a call from HR, within a few days I received a call from assistant manager. Interview appointment with store manager and assistant manager . Standard interviewing questions about experience and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• From a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your knowledge on: cabinets, plumbing, counter tops, electrical.   1 Answer