Lowe's Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Loader Interview Questions

Updated May 29, 2017

2.4

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

About a week after I applied I was called in for an interview. The manager I talked to was very friendly and it went well. I was hired on the spot and I was able to start orientation for the job within a week.

Interview Questions

• How have you deescalated a situation with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Quick easy especially round season prime time they are friendly just answer quickly and pass drug test the process took 3 weeks they start off with good pay just don't get stuck doing weekend team

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Apopka, FL).

Interview

This actually happened to be my best interview ever...
    They did a group interview, asked us no questions and pretty much told everyone who showed up "your hired" haha
    This is a very Easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Sarasota, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

You meet with a manager that oversees the department you applied for while they will ask you a multitude of questions, some relating to the job and many to see your personality.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions for this position, as I am sure there are more in depth questions for higher paying/ higher responsibility positions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

Very basic interview. I had to answer 8 questions. I applied online and called about a week later and then had an interview set up a few days later. The whole interview took bout 20 mins while the whole process has taken almost 2 weeks

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back the same day. Interview scheduled for the next day. Met with store manager. I had to look over job description and refill out application information again. The manager then did a one on one interview with me asking around 4 questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Got a job offer not even an hour after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with someone and what did you do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lavale, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lavale, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

Very straight and to the point. Polite, respectful of my time, and answered all question with great detail. I had applied for several positions and was not quite sure which would fit my schedule best. The interviewer helped me out in figuring out the right choice and the entire orientation process was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Filled paperwork that consisted of the job description and then sign it. Had the interview after which then i was asked about my previous jobs. Was asked a serious of any five or six questions. The whole process took about twenty minutes or so. Interview was very average and not nerve wrecking. Wish I had gotten a call back

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with hazard at work   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Galax, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I felt very comfortable going into the interview process. I was not exactly qualified for the position I had originally applied to and I was awfully worried that he was going to be irritated with me. He was very understanding about the accident and tried to accommodate and find a more suited job for myself. When nothing was available he made sure to write down my information and assured me that I was not angry for wasting his time, that speaking with someone that wanted to work is never a wasted opportunity. Whether or not I receive a call is one thing, but it certainly gave me hope to keep trying!

Interview Questions

• explain a time when I was asked to give specific directions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Christiansburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Christiansburg, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was sent into a backroom to read over the job description and sign a paper that said I read and understood what was expected of employees in the possition. Once I finished that I was taken to a small office and interviewed. The questions where much harder than those of a typical retail position and required some serious thinking.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to explain something to another person. How did you explain it to them?   Answer Question