Lowe's Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lowe's Loss Prevention Manager Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's.

Interview

Short phone interview to ask basic questions about the Loss Prevention job. Next is an interview with the Area Loss Prevention Manager. The next step is either a job offer or you meet with the store manager then the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why lowe's? Be ready for this question as most do not answer this correctly. Don't answer "because I am great and would be an asset... Etc" Answer what you like about Lowe's as a company.   2 Answers

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. Most positions have 30-50 applicants so someone is always on standby. So if the request is too high from applicant number 1 then the offer would then go to applicant number 2.

Other Interview Reviews for Lowe's

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lowe's (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview with LPOSM (District LP), simple questions, such as "tell me about a time..." Last few questions were scenario based questions. Process was maybe 30-45 minutes. Answers must be extremely detailed, interviewer will ask for more detail if needed.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: Box has fallen from top stock and struck an associate. What is the first thing you do? What process do you take to handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lansing, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed by current Loss Prevention Manager for an upcoming possible opening. Asked a series of "tell me about a time" questions. Interview took approximately an hour. Towards the end of the interview I was also asked a few situation type questions specific to the position..." what would you do if"....

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to point out a supervisors mistake.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lowe's (Watertown, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

The initial job posting was internal, with application process starting online. Once all the applications have been received during the posting period, interviews were scheduled. All potential candidates were required to take a leadership skills assessment test prior to being interviewed. The interview itself consisted of a set of standardized questions pertaining to both the position and being a manager in general. My perceptions of the senior management staff that conducted the interview were that it was a very ordinary, run of the mill interview for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to an associate who broke company policy.   2 Answers

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lethbridge, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lowe's (Lethbridge, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone half-my age, probably barely out of college, with seemingly limited knowledge of security, loss prevention or health & safety. He didn't even ask me a single job or experience related question! He just asked a few random and pointless questions, before closing the interview, in less than 15 minutes. I could tell right away, from his attitude and body language, that I wouldn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• A series of random questions, not relevant to position or my experience.   1 Answer

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowe's in February 2012.

Interview

Initially interviewed for the Loss Prevention Specialist Position. Typical behavioral interview consisting of "tell me about a time when..." questions. The next day I received a call asking me to apply for the Loss Prevention Manager position at a different store. Pay was in the mid 40's range, but it would have been a long commute for me. I decided to decline the offer because I was looking for an LP position focused more on external theft, rather than safety. As instructed, I sent a very respectful email declining the offer. They chose not to grant me the professional courtesy of a response. Disappointed in the level of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a coworker   Answer Question

Loss Prevention Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lowe's in March 2010.

Interview

I was recruited at a career fair. interviewed after calling them twice. told i was offfered a job as soon as one was available and that 9 were opening soon in my area. two months later and i'm calling and getting no answers. i'm being offered another interview at a different store area, but who knows what will come of it. if you dont work at getting this job it seems you wont get it, and i can't believe i was told i was basically hired just to wait when they didnt even have a job available...